Kigrax

Expert Skill Level, No gear, Looking for PvP clan or group

I'm 18, have voip, -5 EST time zone. Looking for a mature, geared up pure pvp/pk clan or group. My steam is ninjarcher.

What makes you an expert? We would like to know!

This. If you're interested in playing though hit me up on steam. Steam: AggressiveK

@Aggressive I added you.

I'm an expert because I have many years of very consistent fps/tps experience. I can pubstomp on any game I play. Just like lots of other experienced pubstars

...... Something isn't right here. First: the title "Expert Skill Level, No Gear" Why do you have no gear if you're an expert? Second: Initial statement stating that your looking for a "geared up" clan or group.... IT'S A TRAP!

• Like 3

@Aggressive I added you.

I'm an expert because I have many years of very consistent fps/tps experience. I can pubstomp on any game I play. Just like lots of other experienced pubstars

So, all those years in FPS games translate into what? Being slightly faster to react in PvP situations?

Unless you've been playing ArmA for years, you're not an expert at all.

• Like 2

So, all those years in FPS games translate into what? Being slightly faster to react in PvP situations?

Unless you've been playing ArmA for years, you're not an expert at all.

Exactly.

I have no gear because I died recently. I couldn't care less if the dayz forum community would agree with my skill level, I'm simply letting anyone reading my advertisement know what I judge it to be. If you think this is a "trap" I'm willing to meet you under your conditions.

I have no gear because I died recently. I couldn't care less if the dayz forum community would agree with my skill level, I'm simply letting anyone reading my advertisement know what I judge it to be. If you think this is a "trap" I'm willing to meet you under your conditions.

No one thinks it's a trap, we all just know that you're not an expert.

Excuse this forum, their new to the internet and arguing and debate are two totally new concepts to most of them.

I got one question. You kill new spawns for fun? Yes or no.

@Aussie congrats

@LEGION I don't kill new spawns or generally stay near the coast at all, no.

Excuse this forum, their new to the internet and arguing and debate are two totally new concepts to most of them.

I got one question. You kill new spawns for fun? Yes or no.

Lol, I kill new spawns for fun...if it wasn't fun I wouldn't do it hahaha

• Like 1

The expert died and has no gear :/

You seem to lead a pretty empty life, friend.

I find this to be a rather funny read.

After such a long time away from this game, it really does russtle my jimmies to be back and see such delightful banter.

And all the 'pro'claim's of being an expert at something that haven't been out for a year even, and something that changes constantly, has tweak's done to it that intervene's with the general way people play it all the time, is truly a sight for sore eyes.

In a general sense, the give a damn I once had, in term's og bothering to care for your statement is long gone, like with most people here on the forum.

The factor's that are needed for 'YOU' to call yourself an expert in dayz, has nothing to do with how long you have played any FPS game mate. That is a shallow way to think about it, because this game is more on the psychological side, than any other FPS game out there.

Sure.

I can agree that having some FPS experience helps.

But it all boils down to what sort of experience it is.

3year's of 'pubstomping' arround on modern warfare, which is an Arcade Game, wont do anything but give you somewhat faster reflexes.

But hey.. Whatever game you played, I'm sure it must have been truly exillerating to make you such an 'expert' in DayZ.

Just my 2cent's

-Zantiago