Sign in to follow this  
thatoleserpent

DayZ FALLUJAH

Alright, I am Impressed with the Takistan map, its pretty knarly! But dude, Bro! Dudebro!!! please give us the FALLUJAH map man please!! Dayz FALLUJAH will be disgusting, with vehicles and all types of shit... i need to drink this shit man for real!!! If i knew what the hell i was doin, ide make it myself...anyway, if this comes to fruition im gonna rent a server on that map....if there is anyone working on this or wants this shit as badly as i do than drop a line on this post or hit me with some super secret FALLUJAH dayz mod conspiracy that no one knows about yet....oh friends, the wild nights to come if this map is released!!!!!

Serp

Hello there

With a few less exclamation marks, Fallujah is already available for Arma2, it just needs to be ported.

BUT, there are not a vast amount of enterable buildings and it can be quite heavy on ones CPU. Check the Armaholic.com site for all the main maps available.

Rgds

LoK

You have to ask http://www.vilayer.com/.

They convert the user custum Maps for DayZ to promote they server hosting.

Hello there

Do they actively convert maps or just host those that have been edited by the community?

rgds

LoK

Thanks, I have the FALLUJAH map already, been playin it on ace and acre, and "i need to drink this shit" is a term on a method man album long ago. But seriously, just spawn shit on roof tops and in yards and of all those house, and there are many places you can enter, there are a lot of apartments and all types of different buildings, i was thinking haveing some abandoned military posts on the outskirts to gear up before you enter the town.. at least with something. this can happen man!

Hello there

Do they actively convert maps or just host those that have been edited by the community?

rgds

LoK

If you start Tarkistan the startscreen shows dayz logo and that vilayer convert this map.

So i think, so. ;)

btw. nice promotion move from a hosting company...rofl

Thanks, I have the FALLUJAH map already, been playin it on ace and acre, and "i need to drink this shit" is a term on a method man album long ago. But seriously, just spawn shit on roof tops and in yards and of all those house, and there are many places you can enter, there are a lot of apartments and all types of different buildings, i was thinking haveing some abandoned military posts on the outskirts to gear up before you enter the town.. at least with something. this can happen man!

"I need to drink this shit" is a term u have used out of context. u just told us that u gotta drink some poo.