O_Gambit_O

Base Camp - Base Setup

Hi, first of thank you for reading this. I really hope this gets approved and implemented into the game.

This post is all about Base Camps and some improvements and addons to them.

[Names with ' ' next to them are items that are in the game, or have to be added.]

1.Entrances or Gates:

Gates are used for when you set up a base camp. This allows players to Fence of an Area with Wire Fencing, Sandbags and Tank traps and still have and entrance to the camp.

The probleme is everyone second guy can open the 'Gate'. So you have to find a 'Lock' for you gate. This 'Lock' comes with a key that can open and close the 'Lock'. But what if you have Friends that want access to your Base but you are offline. 'Key Machine' is the anwser to your problemes. with this machine you can make spare keys buy using 'Metal' .

Gates with really help players trying to keep there finding save from bandits, and whats beter that a Gate with a Lock and Key.

2.'Power Generator' and Lights:

After you have made your Base Camp, Light is proberly needed. What better than an normal light. With this you will need to find 'Power Generators' this is the source of your power. The 'Power Generator' is connected to the 'Lights' around your base camp. 'Lights' can be place on diffrent stuff around the base to light it up. You can get 'Poles' that can be put up around the base and 'Lights' can be hanged from them. Just to make things a little hard, you will need 'Cable' To connected all the lights to each other and the 'Power Generator'. The lenght of an 'Cable' will be 10m each. If your 'Lights' are more than 10m apart you can put down the 'Cable' and connect them together by dragging them on the ground. 'Power Generators' will need Fuel to be used.

1 'Jerry Can' is equal to 20L of Fuel. A 'Power Generator' can Run 5 hours with 1 'Jerry Can' of Fuel.

3. Cover:

Cover is a Key to survive in this Game. If you have your base and you have a 'Vehicle'. Or even you just have a 'Vehicle' that you want to hide. 'Car Camo' can be used to put over your 'Vehicle' and hide it. This camo looks just like a 'Ghillie Suit' and will hide your 'Vehicle'. This will make the 'Vehicle' harder to see and spot. The Catch is that you cannot drive with the 'Car Camo' on. This means that you will have to take it of first.

More Info on the Images and Objects:

'Gate' - It's like the Gates at the Army Camps. It looks like a normal gate with Wire Fencing on it. It has two doors that open outwards. Big enought so that the Biggest vehicle can fit through.

'Lock' - An Item you pick up. It can be used to lock your Gate. But need a key. You will need to make a key with a Key Machine. Locks can not be places without their key.

'Key' - This is used for opening and closing locks. Not every key can be used, you need to use the original or copy key. Keys are placed on your belt. When you make a key or clone one a thing will popup and ask for a name this is how you know which key is which.

'Key Machine' - It's is used to Make a Key and Clone a Key. How key making works is you put the Key Machine Down then you put the Lock in your inventory with metal and click on Make Key button this will generate a key for the lock on your belt. if you have more than 1 lock in your inventory it wont work. How Cloning works is, you need the key on your belt then have some metal in your inventory and click on clone key.

'Metal' - is used to make and clone keys.

'Lights' - Can be hung and places to poles, trees, floor and tents. Lights require Power Generator to work, and a Cable going to the Power Gererator, 1 Cable can be sent to a light, the rest of the lights can be hooked up together and everything will get power.

'Power Generator' - used to power lights.

'Cable' - Is used to connected light to lights and power generators to lights.

'Pole' - This is a long pole than is placed into the ground where you can put your light on it.

'Car Camo' - Can be places over a Vehicle to make it harder to see.

All these Suggestions is for the stand alone game but if so wish can be put into the Mod game.

Suggestion 1 and 2 are really hoped for, it will make the game more fun and help to set protect your vehicles and items from bandits and thiefs.

Suggestion 3 is just a small idea i came up with, its really not needed.

I Hope you guys like my ideas.

And i hope to see them in the Stand Alone Game.

If there is any Questions feel free to ask me. :)

I kinda like this kind of idea because it implements unique super rare itens, meaning more to do in the "end game", more options to play the game your own way.

I thought the generators etc were being added along with underground bases already in standalone.

sry i didnt go read what will be put into the stand alone game, this is just a request for more stuff

Locks can't stand up to bullets.

Always liked the idea of camo netting or some type of car cover to help hide vehicles from players. I also like the idea of gathering branches to place around the vehicle to make it a little harder to spot.

nice ideas i like the camo idea for a car. but all in all i really like the idea of having to craft stuff and build bases :D that would be really awesome and cool.

nice ideas i like the camo idea for a car. but all in all i really like the idea of having to craft stuff and build bases :D that would be really awesome and cool.

Agree 100%. They say we'll be able to build underground bases in the standalone. I believe they said it would take quite a lot of effort to build an underground base and then expand it. Hopefully they're considering long tunnels so we can have multiple hidden entrances/exits. That's cool and all but I'd still like to see barbwire, sandbags, and tanktraps actually keep out zombies and maybe an addition of wooden fences, gates ( :) ), and other barricades.

I was knocking down trees in a Ural the other day and thought it would be awesome if we could use them for roadblocks or to build a wall around a base. Maybe an option to cut down trees and then tow them with a ATV or truck. Using them to make pillboxes or other defenses would be handy as well. Which makes me think of concrete.. So many possibilities.

Agree 100%. They say we'll be able to build underground bases in the standalone. I believe they said it would take quite a lot of effort to build an underground base and then expand it. Hopefully they're considering long tunnels so we can have multiple hidden entrances/exits. That's cool and all but I'd still like to see barbwire, sandbags, and tanktraps actually keep out zombies and maybe an addition of wooden fences, gates ( :) ), and other barricades.

I was knocking down trees in a Ural the other day and thought it would be awesome if we could use them for roadblocks or to build a wall around a base. Maybe an option to cut down trees and then tow them with a ATV or truck. Using them to make pillboxes or other defenses would be handy as well. Which makes me think of concrete.. So many possibilities.

i agree with you and i like the idea of maybe using the surroundings like trees and water and sand and all that nature stuff too like use dem in building stuff and as materiel in crafting. that would make a whole new lvl to the game :D

lol love the comments and all the added ideas. lets hope the game developers see this post. :D