Sign in to follow this  
apache25

dayz location ideas

idea 1: container ships run aground.

idea 2: underground military bunkers with military zombies and high military grade loot.

idea 3: container ships at sea with infected crew these ships would have flare guns a medical cabinet and a kitchen with a few tins of food and if the player is on deck during a storm he may get thrown off the ship.

idea 4: mental aslyums with kitchens and medical bays and more dangerous zombies.

idea 5: oil rigs with infected crew and 2 to 4 fuel tanks for car or boat fuel and a medical room and a kitchen

(possibilty of oil rig falling apart or exploding)

idea 6: heavily barricaded buildings with only 1 way of getting in these buildings could have pistols and food.

idea 7: more detailed countrysides add bogs waterfalls and different types of shrubbery.

idea 8: common sniper spots should have zombie hords that spawn whenever a player tries to come near.

thats all to all you american people hoping to post suggestions about gun shops in countries like russia civilians have a very limited access to firearms mainly hunting rifles and shotguns are the weapons civilians can buy in russia.

Edited by apache25

HEY YOU!

Missed something right there...

- Lootable Flying Airplanes!

i would like to see more intricate maze like industrial zones with engineer infected and also farking sewers would be swell and no 1 gimme that "but its in l4d" shit cause sewers and zombies go hand in hand at any given infected/zombie apoc story ^_^

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 1

We only need this thread "accidentally" quadtribledouble posted to get more attention. So awesome ideas..

james ashwood which idea is not mine? i apologise if it is not original i shall remove it when you say so

james ashwood which idea is not mine? i apologise if it is not original i shall remove it when you say so

How 'bout you just use the SEARCH, or at the very least make a more well thought out thread instead of just a list with names with ideas without further going into how they'd work.
  • Like 1

it would help if you stated which idea is not mine insteadof just saying use the search function

i used to use the search function but i stopped because i couldnt find diddly shit