Sign in to follow this  
yummmeggs

[Trade] willing to trade medical supplies for sniper rifle.

Hello i'm willing to trade any medical supplies and or medical help for a sniper rifle, it dosen't really matter to me what kind of sniper it is i just need one to do overwatch for my friends and medics.

I have blood bags morphine epi-pens bandages steaks water ect.

messege me on steam or just inbox me to let me know if your interested.

thanks for your time. -Tristin

I don't think anyone in need of medical assistance or supplies would give up their sniper rifle instead of getting help from someone they know and trust or fetching the supplies themselves.

I would loan you my dmr but the Dew said no. Heli crashes are your friend.

Good luck on the medic missions :)

If you think medical supplies are worth a sniper rifle of any kind you really have no idea what your doing, how bout I'll trade you 10 empty tin cans for a ghillie suit? sound good?

*sarcasm* if you didn't know ^

pm me before the 24th i'll give a dmr as50 or a m107 my server is shutting down. I went to a private hive having a blast i'll evan pick you up and take you to are base

Mate, medical supplies for a sniper rifle, even the mere CZ550, is not worth it. Medical supplies are beyond easy to find, in comparison to snipers.

Good luck trying to find someone interested, my guess if someone does say they are "interested" they're going to end up trying to kill you and just take your medical supplies.

No one needs medical supplies. They are really easy to get.

Just ask someone to donate you a sniper rifle. Theres tonnes of gear floating around and i'm sure someone will happily help out. I need to reinstall the game because its not updating properly for me, otherwise I'd hop on right now to help you out.

Good luck.