HHRoblox

Is there any way of exploring Chernarus offline without zombies?

I'm making a dayz replica on a game called roblox, and it would help me loads to be able to build the map(or part of it, it's huge) with the real thing right right beside it to make it more accurate.

Open Arma 2 without DayZ mod. Go to the editor and choose Chernarus for the map. Place a spawn point for you. Then hit "try scenario". Voila

By playing what you bought; as stated previously, the editor in Arma 2/OA would be the best thing.

You could also use the armoury, but you won't be able to pick a spawn point.

The editor is your best bet, as mentioned, but if for whatever reason you are unable to get it working, you have a second option.

Hope he knows he'll need to start the game without the DayZ mod running. (Ahh missed Valk...response)

When you installed the beta it also installed a "_runA2CO_beta.com" file that you can use. It is located in the Arma2 OA game folder. You can edit this file to change some of the load perameters (-windowed), but it will be replaced if you ever verify your game files in Steam.

Edited by 2ugly
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. Pretty dumb of me to not even notice that :P

Does anyone happen to know how to get texture files out of games? I've been searching on google for stuff like tree 2d texture, or grass 2d texture, and I haven't found many good images to create the necessary trees/grass for cover.