Hoskins123

US264 Dallas Adrenaline Gaming

Server is amazing, connects fast, no log etc. Unfortunately some of their recruits are sorry ass dcing kids. I spawn near elektro and get an ak off a player I just killed in the firehouse. They have side chat enabled and AG-R Wutang, who I assume is a recruit is asking who is shooting in elektro. I let him know it was me. I start hearing explosions near sniper hill so I look up and spot a player. I start heading over and eventually I am fire upon. I told him over microphone he shot first and I am now going to kill him. We eventually end up in a face to face battle about a bodies length inbetween us. I put him down and he instantly dc's sending his body into the abyss. He instantly reconnects to the server and I call him out for dcing. Then people on the server start sticking up for him saying he was kicked by battle eye. Yea that makes total sense since he was just sprayng an m4 at me less than a second before it happened. Amazing server ruined by some little asshole who can't handle dying to a legit player. RANT over

Edited by Hoskins123

The only issue I had here was that people were sticking up for him like dumbasses.

jesus saves lives... so does alt+f4

He did not even dc quick enough. I got the kill and was just robbed of the loot due to dc.

Then what is the point of pointing that out? Just sayin.

What is the point in ressurecting 2 month old posts?

:P

Please don't do that, lol.