madcap78

My Servers are shutting down

Title says it all. US 46 shut down last week. My other home server is shutting down on the 24th. So much for my vehicals, tents and gear.

It's happened several times to myself and other players...but what is the point in this thread?

Just frustrated. Hard to find a good server with active admins and evan harder to find a server with hardly any hackers. Have to much crap to move to another server.

Try being the admin lol, it's a damn nightmare at times and you can't police it 24/7, hackers are a common sight now on most servers, We admin only have a limited power over what actually happens on our servers and trust me, we simply cannot stop every hacker and even with us on there is a chance you will end up being hit by a hacker at one point or another.

• Like 1

It´s not easy to be an Admin every TIme a Hacker comes or something goes wrong people blame it on you. No one see´s that most Admin Paying Money to have the Server up for the Community.

And for some Admins the point comes where its to much no sense in being the Asshole and Spending Money, so shut down the Server and search a new as a regular Player.

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 1

Thanks man, I really really wanted to know this. I mean when I came on here today I thought to myself "Oh I cant wait to hear if anyones server got shutdown!"

Possibly donate to your said "home server" to keep them up and running/cover some of the server cost...Then I'm sure your "home servers" will be up a hell of alot longer than the ones you play on now.