Zarou3 (DayZ)

One of the Best DayZ Kills of all Time!

I was wandering around near elektro after spawning in otmel and a see a guy on a hill with an as50, i then pull of what i consider one of the best dayz kills of all time.

If you enjoyed the video please comment, and thumbs up, Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PGBDKNFXJ4&list=UUPLkiaboYN6apoCm3WeBX9Q&index=1&feature=plc

Edited by Zarou3
  • Like 7

Shame you died too but nicely done! He was served!

Yeah i thought it would have been a much better clip if i hadn't died :), thanks for the reply.

roflmfao - AND it's on one of my favorite servers (Chicago 56)

Yeah chicago 56 is one of the servers i happen to play on a lot :P

Edited by Zarou3

that was actually pretty boring - I thought you gonna 50m pistol 1shot running rifleman or something.... you owe me 4 mins of your life :P

that was actually pretty boring - I thought you gonna 50m pistol 1shot running rifleman or something.... you owe me 4 mins of your life :P

you'd rather see me shoot someone with a pistol than do that to someone?

I think shooting a sniper with his own gun is pretty cool actually.

• Like 2

>he sees you, doesn't kill you instantly, starts chatting with you (he was prob hunting snipers), and you take out a gun from his backpack and shoot him.

>dicky move.

Stealing a guy's gun who was more than likely just waiting to shoot you in the face and then killing him with it? Love it ;) Shame about the lag mate

• Like 1

Hunting snipers with a sniper rifle whilst lying on sniper hill. I don't think so.

• Like 2

>he sees you, doesn't kill you instantly, starts chatting with you (he was prob hunting snipers), and you take out a gun from his backpack and shoot him.

>dicky move.

Why would he be sitting on sniper hill looking toward elektro with an AS50. And + he was foreign and said he wanted my stuff...

Stealing a guy's gun who was more than likely just waiting to shoot you in the face and then killing him with it? Love it ;) Shame about the lag mate

Hahah, thanks :), and yeah the lag at the end really ruined the clip imo...

• Like 1

Hahah, thanks :), and yeah the lag at the end really ruined the clip imo...

Yeah man, Well hopefully come standalone, they might be able to improve the hive's performance! :)

how did you guys get those masks. When i played it was for bandits only then they got rit of bandits so no more cool masks. How do you get them now? Thanks!

how did you guys get those masks. When i played it was for bandits only then they got rit of bandits so no more cool masks. How do you get them now? Thanks!

I spawned in with it, its pissing me off, every time i spawn i have one.