MoOnKat

Found a As50 tws.

Hi, so some guy in a ghillie suit was running trhough a field which i noticed, i shot him with my old CZ550 rifle ,once he was dead i looted him and found this gun. I have never seen this weapon before so im wondering if this is hacked? Can i get banned for having it if it is hacked? Should i keep it!?

OMG LOOK DOWN A LITTLE IN THE RADIO CHATTER YOU SEE IT EVERY 5 MIN

I"M sorry this is just getting out of hand

I truly feel sorry for the forum team

Hi, so some guy in a ghillie suit was running trhough a field which i noticed, i shot him with my old CZ550 rifle ,once he was dead i looted him and found this gun. I have never seen this weapon before so im wondering if this is hacked? Can i get banned for having it if it is hacked? Should i keep it!?

You can get banned from local servers if the admin dosent allow it but you cant get a global Ban, i found one on another player, i played with it for 1 hour then i thought "Hmm, this weapon is Somewhat overpowered, maybe i should stop using it."

so i did and i never looked back!

Edited by zappyspocket
  • Like 1

It's hacked, you can't get globally banned, you can get locally banned if detected by the server admin and no you shouldn't keep it. imo people who carry hacked weapons support hacking, instead you should pride yourself in owning a cheater, who had a AS50TWS with your legit Cz550.

Why stoop to their level, when you're clearly better than them.

• Like 1

The gun is hacked into the game and I'm pretty sure Rocket said you can keep them and use them etc, but at the end of the day, it's down to the server admins, so I guess you may want to ask if it's possible?

• Like 1

OMG LOOK DOWN A LITTLE IN THE RADIO CHATTER YOU SEE IT EVERY 5 MIN

I"M sorry this is just getting out of hand

I truly feel sorry for the forum team

OMG!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

It is the most common hacked weapon in the game. The honorable thing to do is to place it on the next dead zombie you see and then hide the body, thus ridding DayZ of that tainted abomination. While you will not get globally banned for using it, everyone will think of you as a hacker.