Outypoo

Heroes should get fuck all like the rest of the damn world.

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should Heroes get?

• ZOMG ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU DONT GET PERKZ IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD!1!1!1
    • Jack shit, fuck all and a whole can of fucks.

Honestly, this is getting out of fucking hand.

Edited by *Merc*Outypoo

And the QQ threads are back up. Can tell somebody got no pie last night.

Brb being a hero.

And the QQ threads are back up. Can tell somebody got no pie last night.

Brb being a hero.

It's not a QQ, I can guarantee that if you lost every advantage and bandits got AS50s on spawn, you would go make a "QQ" thread.

I dont understand his point..was he assraped by players with heroskins??

Go ahead and show results, no one likes people like you.

Also I've killed many a hero, and trust me they are just little cod boosters shooting then transfusing their friends.

I got my hero skin by being nice to people in this fucked up wasteland. People who shoot on site should try being friendly, works a treat.

I've never even seen a hero in game....what are you so mad about?

I've never even seen a hero in game....what are you so mad about?

About how they get perks and normal survivors like me or bandits like most others get nothing.

It's a simulator, and not cod.

i don't understand what you are after...want...

please could you rephrase yourself?

For no one to get perks like a cod game.

About how they get perks and normal survivors like me or bandits like most others get nothing.

It's a simulator, and not cod.

You're an idiot they don't get perks...They get to slightly sprint for a longer time but if that makes you QQ then don't play for a long time when it's not in Alpha version.

I'm a Hero in-game, I don't really see the difference.. Only that i run 0,5 seconds more than a normal survivor in the high speed. I just like the hero skin because then I wont be shot by friendlies on sight, and I get a chance to help them or become friends :)

You're an idiot they don't get perks...They get to slightly sprint for a longer time but if that makes you QQ then don't play for a long time when it's not in Alpha version.

No perks? Oh right apart from a bullet proof vest stopping ANY 9mm gun from killing them faster than them killing you.

• Like 1

No perks? Oh right apart from a bullet proof vest stopping ANY 9mm gun from killing them faster than them killing you.

Are you sure that isn't just cosmetics and your aim is just off?

Are you sure that isn't just cosmetics and your aim is just off?

Nope, many others agree, and I'm pretty sure it was in the change log, correct me if im mistaken.

Nope, many others agree, and I'm pretty sure it was in the change log, correct me if im mistaken.

Hey if you are right then that is pretty BS, Sprint idc about but if your able to take more damage then the rest then the bandit skin should get it too.

people relations inside this game is so messed up, its impossible to try and talk to another person who isnt in yout ts or skype without feeling tense or super aware, just not knowing where other people are makes it so much calmer, well time to kill some OPs

Also I've killed many a hero, and trust me they are just little cod boosters shooting then transfusing their friends.

Not really. Every hero I know and met is friendly, and alot of them are like me and medics. I have a legitimate 30k humanity and I know some other TMW members have upwards of 100k.

And for the bullet proof vest, I haven't noticed that at all, but if you are trying to go around PvPing with a 9mm, you aren't a good enough bandit to deserve that kill. How many shots does it take to kill with 9mm? Around 13 or so? So a few extra shots shouldn't matter if you can already get 13 shots on the guy.

Most of the heroes are going around, being actually friendly and helping people out; and dying a lot because of the fact that we don't kill other survivors, but for some reason they have no problem killing us. And you're complaining about a fucking vest that makes you fire a few extra rounds into a guy that probably isn't firing back?

Edited by Dutch Miller
  • Like 3

Quack, quack...

Nice, thanks for making the title say duck shawl...

Not really. Every hero I know and met is friendly, and alot of them are like me and medics. I have a legitimate 30k humanity and I know some other TMW members have upwards of 100k.

And for the bullet proof vest, I haven't noticed that at all, but if you are trying to go around PvPing with a 9mm, you aren't a good enough bandit to deserve that kill. How many shots does it take to kill with 9mm? Around 13 or so? So a few extra shots shouldn't matter if you can already get 13 shots on the guy.

Most of the heroes are going around, being actually friendly and helping people out; and dying a lot because of the fact that we don't kill other survivors, but for some reason they have no problem killing us. And you're complaining about a fucking vest that makes you fire a few extra rounds into a guy that probably isn't firing back?

Yes I am, because for a game that is based on realism you shouldn't have any kind of fucking perk.