Fury (DayZ)

NZ 03 Hacker gave me items, I don't want them.

Playing on NZ 03 (3pm local time), running through woods and heard explosion (helicopter crashing).

Next second a guy in a gillie suit asked me over voice chat if I wanted anything.

I declined, but he spawned a sniper rifle in front of me (I didn't take) and changed my outfit from civilian clothes to gillie suit.

He asked if I would like any vehicles or to be transported anywhere on the map and I said "no" and I started to walk away.

He spawned in a helicopter and took off (which he crashed).

TLDR: Hacker changed my civilian clothes to gillie suit and I don't want to be banned for having hacked items.

• Like 1

You can't get banned for having hacked in items. A server admin may ban you from just their server..

• Like 1

you can be banned for hacking them in. apparently not for picking them up. I just prefer to use items that are in the game to be safe

Server admin could never prove a ghille suit legit or not, only things not in dayz are gonna get you banned unless you are in the logs making them.

the server admin can tell what time he died, what time he picked up a gillie suit and all this other gear but. and if name tags are on and sees him suddenly at the NWAF just after he died. well thats hacking,

hackers to me are some of the most pathetic people on earth. i mean hacking a computer game. you cool bro put it on your resume and apply for a job. you cool

i've not been playing for very long a couple of days of game play on and off and today a hacker was on the server i was on and spawned all the items in the entire game into a box... i now have a ghille, As50, pow silenced, gps ngv,ect, should i have taken the stuff? i want it but i dont know if its right what do you guys think? ;)

Edited by fredbear

Taking hacked Items is never a good idea it makes it too easy. Just because a hackers friendly doesn't mean that they are right.

thanks for the advice, i lost all my stuff when they kidnapped me so i guess i could get that stuff back and thats alright?