I've searched this topic, and have not found any discussion.

I have returned to 4 confirmed camps I have marked on a map from a week ago, all the tents in the camps are leveled and flat.

I don't think this is a scenerio of someone destroying them as most as WAY out of the way of vehicles. Other players on Skype are having the same issue with their tents.

Any ideas?

Simple, bro. People ran them over. People will hunt for dem campsite shits, get what they need, and destroy the rest, essentially saying, "Fuck you and the time you spent getting that shit."

And I sincerely hope you didn't mark them on the DayZ map, because EVERYONE can see that. But I may be wrong. Who knows?

I don't think so. I've talked to several people after the update, that would be about 15-20 camp sites, and all are leveled. Seeing as how they've been there for months, I highly doubt anyone ran them over all at the same time. Plus, like I said, there's no way a vehicle would get to some of these sites...even an ATV would be risky.

You can flatten them with an axe/grenade etc.

I have backed into both the Military tents and player tents (by accident) and it flattened them. The Military tents were still viewed as though they were untouched by my friends, but the player tents were flattened and not useable.

Other that I have not flattened myself, but have seen are still able to store stuff...it is odd.

a few weeks and patchs back I did make a tent that came out flat...I was like great! now it is really hidden!

I know that one of the popular undetected public bypasser/script packs has an option to nuke all tents on a server. I don't know if it flattens everything or just makes it dissapear, but if it was literally multiple large long standing camps that all went down at the same time, it was probably a scripter.

I know that one of the popular undetected public bypasser/script packs has an option to nuke all tents on a server. I don't know if it flattens everything or just makes it dissapear, but if it was literally multiple large long standing camps that all went down at the same time, it was probably a scripter.

Nice, didn't know they could do this.

Yeah this is interesting. I knew of several camp sites that belonged to a clan. They abandoned DayZ for Guild Wars, so I continued to raid their supplies knowing they'd be back after a server restart. A few days ago I checked them, and all the camps belonging to the clan were completely wiped, apparently the clan did this intentionally to hide their evidence of duping hacked weapons and potentially hacking them in themselves.

Now they are back on their server, with a password on it. Funny thing is, they passworded a public hive server.

Gee I wonder what they're doing ;)