rocket

20 words or less: Very Low Humanity = Flies/Crows

NO

I'd rather that that the corpse of a dead player rises after some time being dead and follows the killer no matter where he is on the map. That way, you'd know that if you kill a person, his zombie will come to get you but you won't know when or where.

I was thinking more of having the crows circle 20 meters or so above, I tested it - its very subtle. I was actually thinking of trying it without telling anyone and seeing if they notice :D

No

Noobs learn that flies = fresh corps with loot, turns a corner to search for the body and gets shot in the face by a bandit.

NO.

Make zombies more attracted by bandits or some NPCs chasing them, but not mystical cues that are nonsense.

NO

create an incentive to NOT be a bandit' date=' rather than a punishment for being one

[/quote']

QFT - Bandit skin in other form, same problems.

No

Totally unrealistic.

Make it easier for people to find/form groups by choosing spawn area then the PvP will subside.

Crows people CROWS!

And crows are one of the smartest animals... I believe they do have a knack of figuring out the way to find food... the theory is that if you're REALLY bad (very very low humanity), you get crows flying above you.

YES

If it's not too obvious, it would be very interesting to see how this would turn out.

YES.

Go for the crows, but add random flocks of crows so we can't instantly determine if there's a bandit near.

NO

You removed automatic bandit skins for the sake of realism, now you want AI animals/insects to follow us around once our humanity hits below zero?

Thanks, but no thanks, give me my badass looking bandit skin back please

NO

but open to an idea in this manner. bandit has its own perks vs non bandit. As of now, bandits get their reward through loot. Survivors don't get anything from not shooting other players. How about survivors get a higher % in chance of finding something valuable? This way being a non-bandit gives you a positive reward too, which bandits miss out on.

NO

You removed automatic bandit skins for the sake of realism' date=' now you want AI animals to follow us around once our humanity hits below zero?

Thanks, but no thanks, give me my badass looking bandit skin back please

[/quote']

Not zero, like I said - for those with VERY low humanity scores.

NO

Unless we can have colorful faeries fly above players with high humanity.

NO.

Flies / crows are a disadvantage . Audio and visual. Bandit skin was better than that.

Prefer a gradient. Face more skull like ?

YES, but only if the flies/crows can't be spotted from a distance (i.e make you easier to see if you're trying to hide).