Sign in to follow this  
GBTP

FN or M107, What do you guys prefer?

I just gave up an FN in my backpack with no ammunition for an M107 as my backpack weapon with two mags.

I prefere assault rifles, but you can only find FN ammo at crashsite and since you had none, you made the right choice.

Edited by Dallas

Id of chosen the m107 aswell, infact id if chosen anything with ammo. Lol

I prefer the lee enfield as my primary and then not bothered about secondary.. Just means i have less to refind when hack killed.

m14 for me and a g17

M14 / Winchester and M1911 for me...

As Dallas said, you made the right choice cause of the mags and because i don't like the FN FAL ;)

M4A1 CCO or AKS-74 kobra for my primary and the M1911.

The Sidearm can eradicate the Infected without any problems and the two assault rifles i just like them, find they're a good weapon to have when your looting towns or cities... Just in case of any CQC.

I usually have one weapon for short range (up to 200 meters, usually a M4A1 CCO SD) and one for medium (up to 600 meters, FAL, M14 oder L85) or one for long range (up to 1000 meter, AS50 oder M107) depending on what I find and if I am in sniper mood. As sidearm I like the M9 SD. Good for Zombie killing.

my primary was the as50 till i was spawn killed yesterday. I had NVG range finder and m4a1 silenced m9 and various other goodies only to see as i was loading in(screen hadnt even appeared yet)Larry killed hayden (friendly fire) that was a sad day

I just gave up an FN in my backpack with no ammunition for an M107 as my backpack weapon with two mags.

Which FN? FAL,240,249 ?

I'd give up an FN FAL for an M107 any day of the week. With that being said though, I'd pick an M4A3 CCO over both. It's just a matter of style of play.

FN Fal is a loud ass bitch and ammo u can find at crash sites (and dead bodies of ppl who got the fal ofc) ONLY

M107 ammo is quite common at least I have luck and find it quite often in military spots, M107 is also very loud but u have a distance to your target

This is a dumbass post.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my legitimate question. Your quality as a person is inspiring...