Sign in to follow this  
InFa

Awesome Loot

Hey guys, just got a random question right now, what is the best loot you have ever found on a dead player that you did not kill, like you were rollin through elektro on a fresh spawn or something, and you see a dead body in the school, best loot you have found? Mine was probably just a CZ 550

mine was a helicopter crash with no zombies around, so I looted it got an fn fal with ammo a revolver with ammo, NVG, rangefinder, etc...

In my case AS50 L85 + Coyote pack. Just lying there randomly in the woods. I was stunned.

In my early DayZ I found a crashed helicopter. The owner was most definitely a hacker, he had the best equipment one could hope to find on a rotting corpse.

Got a ghillie, coyote backpack, 3 satchel charges, DMR, M4A1 CCO and all the tool belt items. Plus the necessities.

Guilt got the better of me eventually and I started again, but I have great fun feeling like a baws for a week.

best gear i got? 2 corpses facing eachother in the NW airfield one had an m16 with 6 mags and 3 cans of beans and coyote backpack and NVG'S the other had an akm

Best loot gotten from a guy I killed was an AKM. And I killed him with a pistol. I was running a sneaky raid on Cherno when I found him on the same area as me. Then there was a random dead guy with an M4A3.

M240 + 2 mags, a map, one food, one drink, one morphine. Unfortunately that was all, but it was the boost I needed to kill someone else at the NWAF and get an AS50 + NVGs.

I spawned fresh on a super busy server on the west side of elektro, started to run west rather than the city, and got promptly sniped by an as50. respawned on the east side, decided to run through the shore and go west to cherno again, and happened upon a ghillie sniper not too far east from where i had died with an as50, m14 aim, gps, nvgs, rangefinders, coyote pack, tons of mags and meat. guessing my assailant was taken out shortly after I bit the dust. well worth the death, i'd say.

I had found a heli crash, took an FN-FAL with 2 mags. Some snipers were there, but I've never used a sniper rifle in ArmA before. Less than a minute after that, I found a camp FULL of tents, with lots of advanced gear. Took an AK-74 kobra with ~5 mags, M9-SD with 4 mags, ghillie, and lots of cooked meat. They didnt have any NVG's or any of the advanced belt gear. After looking through all the tents, I tried to be a troll and blow it up, but apparently swapping clothing makes it so you can't tick off the bombs I had set. Blew the rest of it up with nades they had.

Less than 10 minutes ago, I had found a heli crash and took an FN-FAL with 2 mags. Some snipers were there, but I've never used a sniper rifle in ArmA before. Less than a minute after that, I found a camp FULL of tents, with lots of advanced gear. Took an AK-74 kobra with ~5 mags, M9-SD with 4 mags, ghillie, and lots of cooked meat. They didnt have any NVG's or any of the advanced belt gear. After looking through all the tents, I tried to be a troll and blow it up, but apparently swapping clothing makes it so you can't tick off the bombs I had set. Blew the rest of it up with nades they had.

Yesterday I found a dead guy standing near Skalka. He had a Coyote backpack, a M4A3 CCO with 6 mags, a Colt 1911 with 3 clips, binoculars and a lot of tools (compass, map, watch, hunting knife and matches, military flashlight, entrenching tool, etc).

Probably my best loot on a dead body since I started DayZ.

Best Loot i got off someone elses kill was AS50 With 8 loads of ammo, All the tools DMR , NVG , range finders and food and drink. Then i went to NWAF and shot so mofo's

In my early DayZ I found a crashed helicopter. The owner was most definitely a hacker, he had the best equipment one could hope to find on a rotting corpse.

Got a ghillie, coyote backpack, 3 satchel charges, DMR, M4A1 CCO and all the tool belt items. Plus the necessities.

Guilt got the better of me eventually and I started again, but I have great fun feeling like a baws for a week.

I once experienced almost exactly the same thing. Middle of the forest, there's this crashed heli still on fire, no z'd and the player corpse beside it has an AS50, ALICE pack, NWG, all the essentials... the works. shortly after that I find another site just like it, and at that point of course it's obvious that this is not legit. I had some fun with the gear and then died, which was almost a relief because it's more fun to work for your gear!