Sign in to follow this  
lucid_wolf@hotmail.com

I love Dayz with my DAD!!!

Last night a hacker was talking to my father and I and was very nice... Then another hacker poofed in and they started shooting it out. We ran for cover but as we laid there and watched the fire fight we insta died. My father doesn't swear and out of nowhere over my mic I hear " You C*ck Sucker". I nearly died laughing so hard as my father is not used to dieing apparently. I have had such great adventures with my dad it really is amazing. I work for him and everyday after Dayz he'll come in and say " Ohh man you shoulda seen this or seen that" He LOVES Dayz and it really has brought us closer just adventuring together. So whatever anyone thinks of this game or QQ's about DAYZ I for one say "Thank You Rocket and Team" your bringing families closer together man, Love IT.

• Like 32

DayZ, bringing families closer together.

• Like 2

Wish my old man played DayZ. Thats cool you both enjoy playing despite the scripting.

This is in fact...a cool story bro :thumbsup: + :beans: for j00 mang

Nothing better then a adventure with your father in a murderous zombie land. A true family vacation hotspot.

Haha, glad to know you're enjoying yourself! Can't wait for that awkward moment when one of you accidently shoot the other though.

Too bad my father is too old and too invalid to play games, but gonna introduce my son to gaming as soon as he crawls out of her mother.

how i wish my daughters would play DayZ instead of GuildWars2 and League of Legends... :(

how i wish my daughters would play DayZ instead of GuildWars2 and League of Legends... :(

theres nothing wrong with gw2

also lol at this thread ,

Maybe you should adopt our family gaming motto:

The family that "slays" together, "stays" together!

So, you're aping the Manson "family"?

but gonna introduce my son to gaming as soon as he crawls out of her mother.

Looks like your son is going to have some gender issues... ;)

Edited by nfsmwbefast

I'm 31 and my dads 58... Dayz just brings the kid out of him. Just listening to him is soo funny. He'll be in a building and say "ohh god I hear footsteps" what do I do?? He's kinda slow to the pvp and usually gets killed but he keeps on trucking. Such a funny story he told me a min. ago, He got killed by 2 guys in full gear at the fire station and as he's bleeding out he hears over the mic a teenagers voice.. "Later Virgin". The smile on his face telling me the story and how he hasn't been a virgin for 40 years! We laughed so hard i'm still wiping the tears away.

• Like 1

Hehe, kool read!

I also play with my brother and RL friends, fun times :)