Sign in to follow this  
Grímm

Coughing

Last night went out on a boat ride. During the ride my thermometer started flashing at me. Once I got back to land I lit a fire and stood on it until my thermometer stopped flashing.

After all that I noticed I was coughing. I had a look at the other thread about coughing and I'm not having the same problem.

I'm not losing blood, my thermometer is a solid pinky colour. The only problem is the constant cough.

Has anyone else had this problem and can help me out?

You have aids

Also you cought a cold from being at that temperature for to long. I know when you get infected you cough and lose blood.

Find some antibiotics. Usually on hospital rooftops.

Edited by JarethJams
  • Like 2

you're sick.

you need antibiotics.

They're rare-ish

(The first time i heard the coughing I was freaked out because it was so realistic, it sounded like someone coughing on direct chat, and I had been near some tents so I backed the hell out of there fast, then I realized my character just had "The suds")

I've been coughing for quite a while and haven't lost any blood. But thanks for the replys, i'll keep looking for antibiotics.

Do you play with your debug monitor enabled or with default DayZ UI?

Because the debug monitor is bugged and unreliable.

Nah i don't play with the debug monitor. I know it's buggy.

Maybe i'll start losing blood eventually...

If you start losing blood and need anti-biotics, post on this thread that you need help and where you are.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

Someone on there will help you, although it might take a little longer than a simple blood transfusion because anti-biotics are the rarest of medical supplies and not all medics have them.