Sign in to follow this  
SWC_Jesfa

Tent Saving?

Looking for some info here. Basically, we've got a camp, and I can't seem to pinpoint wtf is up with the tents within it.

3 tries in a row.

1. We put our stuff in and saved them, then reset the server, to find it all went away.

2. We put our stuff in, reset, and it duped more of some items in that tent...

3. Put our stuff in, reset, and it worked.

Is there a trick to make sure it'll stop duping some things, as well as save things correctly? We have a crapton of tents now, because even emptying/saving/running over, it of course brings the tent back, but it also refills the tent with like 20 more tents :(

Halp. I imagine we've figure out why the tents are duping, but I tested it with a gun/ammo and it didn't do the same thing, so I've got no clue if tents are a specific issue, and that I can't do anything about more of them being inside each time.

Is your DayZ version up to date. 1.7.2.6?

I have some tent saving problems too. Me and my bro placed one tent, filled it and saved it. Then we placed a second tent, filled it and saved it. After that we placed a third tent and it didn´t appear. So I just thought "crap" and took another (fourth) tent and placed it at almost the same place as the third who disappeared. We filled it and saved it.

I deployed all the tents and we saved both all the tents 3-7 times.

After the server restart there were 4 (!) tents. The third (this who disappeared) was there and was merged with the fourth and it was really hard to choose one of them. Three tents were empty. Just the first of them saved correctly.

I have issues with vehicles too. Our Bus stood in a forrest. Everything except the wheels was "green". The wheels were "orange" but all wheels were optically OK. After the server restart engine and fuel tank were "red". And the fuel tank was empty. One wheel was missing - strange.

And there is another issue with the Bus. I can´t choose the gear on the backseat til my bro does this one time (yes, I know the trick that I have to choose the driver´s seat till i get to the back seat to choose "gear"). And plus: my bro can´t get into the bus till I get out one time - then he can get in as I can always. Maybe that´s the reason why the bus hasn´t been stolen till now :lol:

There´s something really weird going on with this game - especially with our bus and tents :D

Edited by Amano

Yeah, we're fully updated to 1.7.2.6.

It did it again, I was hoping to make a sniper nest not too far outside Cherno, put a tent down, saved it, then stupidly decided to move it and redeploy. Now I've got 2 tents, and both for whatever reason have a tent within them >_>

Regarding those vehicles, I've given up trying to figure out what vehicles are doing. They autorepair half the time, we've lost 2 cars to hitting into debris, only to have it reappear fully repaired a few resets later. Other vehicles blew up to never come back. No idea :P