adamius

Preferred sidearm?

Preferred sidearm  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred sidearm

Since the damage nerf, i just stick with my m9SD. Doesn't do a terrible less than the .45ACP now.

What's the blood on M9SD? I usually use G17 because it's a reliable gun and gets the job done. Silencer seems pointless on quiet guns anyway.

Usually I'd go with silent, but the G17 looks so cool with the Taclight attatched.

What's the blood on M9SD? I usually use G17 because it's a reliable gun and gets the job done. Silencer seems pointless on quiet guns anyway.

People can still hear them.

Who cares about the dmg, headshot.

m9sd would be nice but you cant find enough ammo that makes it pretty much useless, unless ofc you run around duping tons of ammo for it.

g17/pdw it is. fits m9,g14,pdw and I think even mp5 ammo

not sure if you know this, but the g17 and m9 are still loud as hell to players with theyre sound on max.

m9sd is amazing once you get use to the iron sights.

um ya fuck all you, revolver get shit done who cares about sound its all about looking badass ;)

no seriously I have severe seperation problem with my revolver I won't ever get rid of it

I like having a PDW. It's just got more capacity- so more zed I can kill before reloading if I'm accurate.

Yah know, ive heard so much about this weapons nerf... but ive never noticed... when i shoot a Z with revolver or 1911 centre o mass... it dies, one shot, the same as before, if im using a whimpy gun like m9sd, it still takes two shots to knee cap the runnin z, before yah finish it with one too the head.

Ive taken a shine to the g17 myself... just cause its got a light(ive stopped usin tented nvgs etc, to increase challenge a bit)

PDW, only sidearm that can get rid of players fast without having to hit the head, the only other guns able to kill someone with only bodyshots are the G17 and the M9/M9SD

With the PDW, just spray, and ammo is plenty, you can use G17,M9,M9SD and PDW mags, and MP5+MP5SD if you can spare one or two item slots

If i have a DMR or other sniper rifle, M9sd is king

I prefer the G17, but end up with the 1911 most of the time due to plentiful ammo. I still have yet to find a supressed M9... one day...

You can't beat the sleekness of the 1911...and all the ammo lol

Yes you can. It's called an M9SD.

Now that I can't get infinite .45 ammo, I'm using the glock. The ammo is common, the magazines are large, the sights are clear, the noise is pleasant, and it has a build in flashlight. Most useful endgame sidearm in the game by a long shot.

Revolver...why? Ammo is everywhere and one shot one kill...injured the f out of a guy in electro from the top of a medical building..saw him fall and logged out

Real Men use the flashlight!

If only you could attack with it...

I use the 1911/revolver most of the time, simply because ammo is everywhere.

G17 all the way. I don't need a silent pistol because I take a stealth approach to the game. If I have to fire, it's usually because I've failed. Fast and accurate!