SmokeyFTM

Banned by admin for stealing Huey

So ive been playing on lingor for a week and the admins on the rezzed server keep crying about their heli being stolen so they restart the server whenever it happens, at first i just let them get on with it they pay for their server so whatever.

That was until i found out were losing our equip and being spawned to random places when they do this, they blocked the military camp off in maruko with 2 buses so no other players in the server can loot the barracks there or get acces to the vehicles they keep.

The scheming little rejects have made it so the only way u can get in the place is logging off in another server to ghost in the base(so they can ban you for it). Horrible tactics but i lowered myself to this for this 1 specific mission,

i logged on the server inside their base ran to the buses and drove them from the entrance, then jumped into the huey started her up and off i went for a good 5 minute flight bfor plunging into chipunka, i didnt want to destroy it but how the f are you supposed land those things.

I spawned miles accross the map and was on my way to retrieve my nvg's and L85 from the wreckage when i get a msg in side chat from an admin;

"before i ban you for glitching/ghosting where did you crash the Huey" ahaahaa lol the cheek on these yoghurts

• Like 2

Non-hive server, they can do whatever they want. No point in making this post.

Edited by amaROenuZ

Even less point in you replying then, at least you kept it short and sarcastic like your other replies to other users posts, troll on but not here

Even less point in you replying then, at least you kept it short and sarcastic like your other replies to other users posts, troll on but not here

Oh shut up you moron, THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO, you may as well have posted a recipe for potato chips.

• Like 1

Oh shut up you moron, THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO, you may as well have posted a recipe for potato chips.

I still enjoyed the little story. Does no one care anymore? sheesh.

• Like 1

The reason i made this post is for other users who have experienced the same thing or genuinly want to read it, many of us get sick and tired of the hackers and dupers so we go onto servers other forum posters have kindly informed us of so we can kill them, destroy their stuff and make their DayZ experiences as stressful as they have made a lot of ours.

The same thing can be done with admin abuse, abuse the admins for it. take their Huey and other vehicles give the locations to the other players on the server to use, . Let them kick people off their server 1 at a time till its only them left with their precious toys to play with

Non-hive, non-official server. Not even the official map. This is not the place to discuss it. For the record, you are kind of a jerk, going to a server that's maintained by a group for, primarily, their own amusement. You said yourself that you were able to get an L85 and NVG without their fortifications stopping you, and then you went to their base and trolled them out of spite. That's bad sportsmanship. Go to another server if you want to get helicopters.

And with regards to your thread title, you know full well that you were banned for ghosting, not for stealing the helicopter.

Non-hive, non-official server. Not even the official map. This is not the place to discuss it. For the record, you are kind of a jerk, going to a server that's maintained by a group for, primarily, their own amusement. You said yourself that you were able to get an L85 and NVG without their fortifications stopping you, and then you went to their base and trolled them out of spite. That's bad sportsmanship. Go to another server if you want to get helicopters.

And with regards to your thread title, you know full well that you were banned for ghosting, not for stealing the helicopter.

er no, that's playing the game. the little group of dribbling admins shouldn't just try to close off the server and have it for their own petty amusement. THAT is bad sportsmanship.

Edited by Dankine
  • Like 1

No one cares about what a Non hive server admin does.

if you want to stir the pot go make up stories about Hive admins, maybe you will get the results you so desire?

Potato Chips

By: Jessica

"Make your own potato chips using your microwave. A tasty and easy alternative to store-bought potato chips (not to mention economical)! A mandoline would make slicing the potato into paper thin slices a breeze."

15862.gif Rate/Review | Read Reviews (560)

What to Drink?

icon_wine_24x28.gifSparkling wine icon_martini_24x28.gifSmirnoff No. 21 and Champagne Sparkle icon_beer_24x28.gifBeer

Prep Time:

30 Min

Cook Time:

5 Min

Ready In:

35 Min

Servings (Help)

US Metric Calculate

Original Recipe Yield 4 servings

Ingredients

• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 potato, sliced paper thin (peel optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste

Directions

1. Pour the vegetable oil into a plastic bag (a produce bag works well). Add the potato slices, and shake to coat.
  2. Coat a large dinner plate lightly with oil or cooking spray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the dish.
  3. Cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned (if not browned, they will not become crisp). Times will vary depending on the power of your microwave. Remove chips from plate, and toss with salt (or other seasonings). Let cool. Repeat process with the remaining potato slices. You will not need to keep oiling the plate.

Nutritional Information icon-plus.gif

Amount Per Serving Calories: 80 | Total Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg

• Like 5

"before i ban you for glitching/ghosting where did you crash the Huey" ahaahaa lol the cheek on these yoghurts

And they are too lazy to check server logs too lol

I stole the L85 out of one of their vehicles and the nvg's from a tent, its the first time ive ever had the L85 on any DayZ map, it was a good day. Who pissed on your cornflakes

No one cares about what a Non hive server admin does.

if you want to stir the pot go make up stories about Hive admins, maybe you will get the results you so desire?

What results? this is the only time ive ever come accross this sort of thing in the game myself, other admins fight back and actually play the game if they get shot at

Potato Chips

By: Jessica

"Make your own potato chips using your microwave. A tasty and easy alternative to store-bought potato chips (not to mention economical)! A mandoline would make slicing the potato into paper thin slices a breeze."

http://images.media-...mages/15862.gif Read Reviews (560)

Add to Recipe Box

1. Pour the vegetable oil into a plastic bag (a produce bag works well). Add the potato slices, and shake to coat.
  2. Coat a large dinner plate lightly with oil or cooking spray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the dish.
  3. Cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned (if not browned, they will not become crisp). Times will vary depending on the power of your microwave. Remove chips from plate, and toss with salt (or other seasonings). Let cool. Repeat process with the remaining potato slices. You will not need to keep oiling the plate.

http://images.media-...s/icon-plus.gif

Amount Per Serving Calories: 80 | Total Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg

Seen this before somewhere unfortunately i only eat original, this reply was not

still made me laugh though

Edited by stonerftm

Seen this before somewhere unfortunately i only eat original, this reply was not

still made me laugh though

I was posting it in leu of Gogster saying OP might has well have posted a recipe for potato chips