Sign in to follow this  
Goose_6

Troll face easter egg!

I was playing on Lingor Island with a friend and we had a helicopter (video being rendered as we speak) and I needed to stop on a road to eat, and I happened to stumble upon this:

9k5aw.jpg

I thought it was pretty hilarious that the map creator decided to do something like this. Props!

P.S. If you don't know what Lingor Island is, it's a second map to play DayZ on (downloadable through DayZ commander) and it's a smaller map with a lot of military grade spawns and loot. Very fun and different pace that normal Chernarus DayZ is, and players get banned for hacking, so there's basically no hackers! If you're fed up with hackers like I am, I suggest trying this out.

• Like 8

Haha sorry I don't remember where this was at I just needed to stop and eat some beans and the closest road outside of a town was here, and I'm also very new to the map but I think it was NE of the Calamar airstrip.

Hello there

If legit, nice find!

I was expecting it to be the evil santa pic people keep thinking they've discovered for the first time.

rgds

LoK

Where can I find all the Lingor Island Easter Eggs?

or

All the Easter Eggs for Chernarus/Lingor/Takistan/Utes?

lol but seriously...no hackers on lingor you say? I played lingor last night for first time and encountered more hackers than in day z. good game.