team_player

ENTER AT OWN RISK

Hey I'm reasonably new and this is the start of something new. It's a start of a series that I'm making and would like any feedback I can get from you all. I need all the help I can get as I'm still new but all criticism is welcome. So please watch episode 1 and 2 and tell me what you think :)

Episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bPOmE_KgSw

Episode 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9-nCAQ5CWQ

I didn't watch too much but my first opinion is that the vid appears "squashed". Looks like you need to tweak the resolution.

Edited by Fraggle

Yeah I set what was meant to be youtube default size will have to make it a bit wider.

Moved to Gallery.

Woops, I should've done that - Fraggle.

Edited by Fraggle

Hello if you need help with settings or a program to render your video and making it wide screen let me know. I would be more then happy to help you out, continue the videos man. #DayZ :)

NO THIS SHOULD NOT BE IN GALLERY I'M ADVERTISING MY TEAM AS WELL AS ASKING FOR DISCUSSION AND IMPROVEMENTS THATS NOT FOR GALLERY NOW PLEASE PUT IT BACK

NO THIS SHOULD NOT BE IN GALLERY I'M ADVERTISING MY TEAM AS WELL AS ASKING FOR DISCUSSION AND IMPROVEMENTS THATS NOT FOR GALLERY NOW PLEASE PUT IT BACK

Wow! I am sure all caps will get you your way. It works with mommy right?

• Like 1

His part of the Forum Team, I'm sure he knows what his doing and sees what you are trying to do. You are asking for people to watch your video

and giving you feedback man. The thread alone belongs on the gallery of these forums. Also why you screaming? :P

It's just no one looks at the gallery and it would be nice if I could keep something in the Survivor HQ area for a while, it sucks how some people can post videos and not get caught where as others get caught and moved. Sorry no offence meant to anyone and I'm screaming to prove a point

I'll give you some feedback, As an experienced dayz player and youtuber w/ over 10,000+ subscribers and over 4.8million views ill be more then happy to

point some stuff out. First of all you need to fix your video settings, the quality is fine enough to watch and know what you are doing but you might want to

tweak it out a bit and make it widescreen. You can download a program called Sony Vegas (Search it) for free and you will be able to edit your videos

and making it 1080p (HD) and widescreen. That will get rid of the black border on the sides. As for the gameplays its good, you are a good player you play

cautiously and are aware of what is around you and look around before running around. Keep up the good videos, as time goes by you will get better. Aha :)

No need to scream to prove a point. You sound like a woman screaming to prove something. aha! :D

• Like 1

Hey dude honestly thanks so much for the feedback and everything, I was going to make it higher quality but atm I have an internet cap and so higher quality = bigger file = more internet usage. Honestly you have the coolest life I could ever think of working for Machinima and playing games, that's something I wish I could do. Also I was wondering are you earning money through youtube for monetization, cause atm I'm looking into that for some of my videos. I would just like to know how you became part of the Machinima gang and so on?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hey dude honestly thanks so much for the feedback and everything, I was going to make it higher quality but atm I have an internet cap and so higher quality = bigger file = more internet usage. Honestly you have the coolest life I could ever think of working for Machinima and playing games, that's something I wish I could do. Also I was wondering are you earning money through youtube for monetization, cause atm I'm looking into that for some of my videos. I would just like to know how you became part of the Machinima gang and so on?

Thanks in advance

No problem man, I love giving others feedback when it comes to videos that i also do. You can become part of Machinima also man, Just keep making videos for fun and don't focus on nothing else or the money. Do it for fun and everything else will come when the time is right. Just don't give up just because your video

does not get views or attention. Also about the money that is something i can't talk about its under my contract w/ Machinima. All i can say is that it pays enough for me not to have a job from 9-5, And i live alone in my apartment so you do the math. :D

• Like 1

That sounds awesome dude really good work getting to that level, I am going to continue making gaming videos as I enjoy it and it's just awesome being able to commentate knowing at least 1 person out there somewhere is going to be thinking of you and watching you play. I was wondering as to Machinima as to do you ask them to have a look at your videos or do you get given recommendations or do you just wait for them to find you?

I actually met the people from Machinima at an event called E3 Expo here in L.A in 2011, Spoke to someone and a few laters they contacted me enjoying my content and the rest is history. I would suggest for you to keep making videos and as time goes by your channel grow. I been doing this for almost 3 years now...

• Like 1

In australia there's an upcoming EB Games expo you think going to those things might help improve the videos and chances of just learning new stuff? Also yeah I'll do that, btw do you know how long I have to make the first scene of the video so that I can set it as my thumbnail? I want it to show the A_6_year_old title as the thumbnail and I know it has one at halfway but I don't want to ruin the video so if I could lengthen the intro that would work

This made me laugh so hard my beard broke my comb.

haha yeah I was a tad mad, everyone else seemed to be getting away with videos and I wasn't made me rage