dallebull

"Toggle Key" Macro to Sidewinder x4?

Does anyone know of a way to set a button to either on or of?

Like W... press the macro key once to autorun and again to toggle it off.

Other macros are no problem, but i cant seem to find an toggle button option :S

Having a saltshaker on the spacebar sucks :/

Does anyone know of a way to set a button to either on or of?

Like W... press the macro key once to autorun and again to toggle it off.

Other macros are no problem, but i cant seem to find an toggle button option :S

Having a saltshaker on the spacebar sucks :/

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt-tGSyoLw05VPr2CoQPkYkM1D2jYvrET229B0qZndGeIMyUbRoQ

If you're running DayZ through steam, you can do what I do to autorun, sprint, keep holding it down, toggle the steam interface, release the run key, toggle the steam interface off, and you're auto running (: Also works with keeping the Compass permanently visible and whatever else you can think of, makes the game think you're still holding the key.

To stop auto running doing that, just tap the run key and you regain control, while auto running though you still have full other movement like normal sprinting. Going into your inventory also cancels the run.

If you're running DayZ through steam, you can do what I do to autorun, sprint, keep holding it down, toggle the steam interface, release the run key, toggle the steam interface off, and you're auto running (: Also works with keeping the Compass permanently visible and whatever else you can think of, makes the game think you're still holding the key.

To stop auto running doing that, just tap the run key and you regain control, while auto running though you still have full other movement like normal sprinting. Going into your inventory also cancels the run.

FYI: Double-tapping the "K" button will also make the compass stay open on your screen. Same with the "O" key for the watch. You don't have to do open the steam interface while holding keys.

• Like 1

FYI: Double-tapping the "K" button will also make the compass stay open on your screen. Same with the "O" key for the watch. You don't have to do open the steam interface while holding keys.

Well, you learn something every day :D, thank you. I don't use default keys though :P, I have everything custom.

I'll try it out next time I'm on.

Well, you learn something every day :D, thank you. I don't use default keys though :P, I have everything custom.

I'll try it out next time I'm on.

There are so many key binds, that its hard to stay on top of them all. But its definately handy to know those. I'm glad I was able to share something with you. I'm not at my gaming computer right now to verify it, but I believe if you look in the control options, there is an optional keybind for Toggle Compass and Toggle Watch.

• Like 1