Sign in to follow this  
Geared

Pistol Preferences

So what's your Favorite Handgun or Pistol there are 7 in total.

ill rank mine by personal preference first to last (so basically what i think is best) ;)

those weapons classified as Handguns or Pistols in-game and my personal choice.

1. M9 SD

2. G17

3. M9

4. PDW

5. M1911

6. Revolver

7. Makarov

Whats yours ? :beans:

Edited by Geared
  • Like 1

1. M9 SD

2. G17

3. M9

4. M1911

5. Makarov

6. Revolver

7. PDW

PDW is my least favourite simply because I'm never near ammo. Then again, the same can be said about M9SD, but it is more common randomly than PDW in residential and such.

The Revolver is next my least favourite because it is a slow firing gun, Mak and 1911 on par and then so on. I've never actually come across a standard M9 though.

The M9SD is great since I like to be able to take out zombies silently and save the loud primary for sticky situations.

1. M9 SD

2. G17

3. PDW

4. M1911

5. M9

6. Makarov

7. Revolver

I love the revolver because it makes me feel like a certified badass when executing people I've knocked out or snuck up on. Such a satisfying boom-headshot weapon.

I also liked the Skorpion SMG I once found.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

1 - PDW takes so many ammo types its hard to run out

2 (joint) - 1911/revolver packs a nice little punch revolver has nice sights

4 - M9SD nice silent zombie kills not so common though

5 - G17 nothing special but better than standard m9 due to slightly larger mag

6 - M9 nothing to write home about

7 - Makarov this is just pants shite accuracy, tiny mag and low powered.

PDW is my least favourite simply because I'm never near ammo.

AFAIK PDW takes pdw, g17, m9, m9sd, mp5 and mp5sd ammo. i've tried several different clips from the list and they all work. Once in your hand you spin the wheel for context menu and choose ammo to load.

PDW is my preferred one, maybe with m9sd but ammo for that pistol is not that common.

M1911 since it's the only gun (along with revolver which is slightly worse, it's shiny, slower and takes less ammo) that still packs a punch against the infected. It's important because you can not always count on getting a headshot.

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

M1911 since it's the only gun (along with revolver which is slightly worse, it's shiny, slower and takes less ammo) that still packs a punch against the infected. It's important because you can not always count on getting a headshot.

Both the 9mm and the .45 guns take about 4 shots to kill a zombie

PDW. As stated above, giant mag, full auto when needed, and accepts about 7 different other types of mags.

The M9SD is obviously useful and cool but i don't find M9SD mags that often.

My PDW SD that I've managed to hold onto for the last 5 or so lives.

Don't hate me bro!

1. M9 sd (ahhh zombies)

2. G19 (best sights out of all)

3. PDW (ammo we use it all)

4. 1911 (r/l favorite)

Yes, I love the G19. It's absolutely amazing. Too bad it's not in game ;]

Hahahhaa. Anyway, I have to agree, the Glock is very underated. 17 bullets per magazine and the ammo is very common in military loot spots. Especially Deer Stands, I always find them there.

• Like 1

1. M9 SD for silent Zed death. Hands down the best choice. Ammo a bit scarce. You should be taking headshots but you can take down 3 Zeds on a full clip with body shots only.

2. PDW for large mag size and accepts a lot of ammo. You can take down roughly 8 Zeds with a full clip and body shots only. Sights are a bit crap but with so many bullets who needs 'em?

3. G17 also has a large mag, good sights, and a flashlight. You can take down roughly 4 Zeds with a full clip and body shots. Ammo a bit scarce.

4. M1911 - You can take down 2 Zeds with a full clip and body shots. Decent sights. Common ammo. Almost a tie with the revolver but the extra bullet in the mag pushes it over the edge.

5. Revolver - You can take down 2 Zeds with a full clip and body shots (but don't miss a shot!). Good sights and slightly farther range than M1911. Common ammo.

6. M9 - You can take down 3 Zeds with a full clip and body shots. Ammo is not so common which pushes it below the M1911 and revolver.

7. Makarov - Crapola. You can take down just one Zed with body shots. Okay sights. Common ammo.

Edited by PorkNBeans

Yes, I love the G19. It's absolutely amazing. Too bad it's not in game ;]

Hahahhaa. Anyway, I have to agree, the Glock is very underated. 17 bullets per magazine and the ammo is very common in military loot spots. Especially Deer Stands, I always find them there.

Lol damn it! Ima derp. Nice catch inception. Yeah I was testing you that's it... You pass! ;)

• Like 1