nilloc93

unarmed massacre

alright story time

Having just been killed at NW airfield (i'll hunt you down and kill you "lemonman") i respawned just outside of Balota, sprinting through the hangers and ATC tower i found an M14 AIM and 4 mags, pleased i started down the tower to go east into cherno to pickup other supplies, then i them and HOLY SHIT i saw what, at the time, i could only say was a handful of survivors crawling into a hanger, I ran to the top of the ATC and peered down on them, all they had were axes and other melee weapons, one of them was holding a pistol but during the ensuing turkey shoot i never had a shot fired at me. Anyways seeing what i later counted as 8 people crawling in a group was an opportunity i could not pass up, i began to fire and after taking out 2 of them they started running around like maniacs, by the time i killed them all only 1 had even made it to the ATC and all he had to show for it was a bullet in his skull.

looted them, just basic stuff nothing cool, matches, map, compass, mags for 50 different guns (but no damn DMR mags) all in all a waste of bullets but still damn cool.

moment of greatest satisfaction was the one guy who saluted me when i ran into the crate he was hiding in and pleaded with me not to kill him.... squeaky voice ruined any chance of mercy tho.

• Like 7

hope you activated your flame shield mate, however what the hell im not going to lie, i enjoy killing other player

Hey. The way i see it. They were unlucky enough to cross your path.I salute you sir on your act of Banditry. Helpless kills are always the best.

Surely if they had melee weapons they weren't unarmed?

melee weapons might as well be unarmed IMO, they can't hurt me because i can run just as fast as them, i generally just give em a warning shot, no reward for killing 1 guy who is just getting started

That's cool, but that's not banditry, that's murdering. I'm sure it would be interesting to see, I wish you took a video! But again, this isn't banditry.

Kind of mean killing them because they were unarmed but the fact that there were 8 of them makes it fair.

Yeah man, if I saw that many people sporting melee weapons, I'd have to do the same. Although I'd probably arm up my axe, jump in the middle of them and start swinging. I bet you anything they'd hit each other more than they hit me.

I would have done the same exact thing. 8 easy murders xD. It was probably a streamer and his followers you killed, idk why there would be a group like that crawling around lol

Edited by Toxiic

That's cool, but that's not banditry, that's murdering. I'm sure it would be interesting to see, I wish you took a video! But again, this isn't banditry.

its banditry without the looting part.

its like art without skill

its "modern" banditry :P