DYLAN ALONE

This hacking thing sounds interesting...

But seriously. I want to modify some scripts. Not to grieve, just to maybe give myself and others a better start. Something as simple as spawning in a Kalashnikov and running through Chernogorsk with a sizable group of following Zeds.

Honestly, there is no chance of me even doing this anyway. I am just tired of dying unarmed.

Anyone care to place a wager on how long this will take to get locked?

But seriously. I want to modify some scripts. Not to grieve, just to maybe give myself and others a better start. Something as simple as spawning in a Kalashnikov and running through Chernogorsk with a sizable group of following Zeds.

Honestly, there is no chance of me even doing this anyway. I am just tired of dying unarmed.

Anyone care to place a wager on how long this will take to get locked?

Who knows, you have the burner account so tell me how this normally goes?

Edit: You have to really suck at this game if you are unable to find a simple AK74 or AKM to run around with. Go to a fire house or head north to loot deer stands, run back to cherno to your death for sucking.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

The fun of the game is working up from the bottom. That way, every time you die, you have something to make you want to play again. If you just give yourself stuff, it's no fun, and you'll get bored pretty fast.

the OP is wrong i think, but we should start with a hatchet. i know they are easy to find, so why not just start people out with one? it at least gives respawns a minimal amount of defense

• Like 1

You're obviously a bad player if you can't survive for long enough to get a gun.

Sure. Go and script in. I can even tell you how if you want. BUT, if you do get globally banned and then try and redeem yourself by saying "oh my CD key was stolen" or some other stupid excuse, your post will contradict that.

HOW TO GEAR UP IN DAYZ

STEP 1: Find a server that is 90%+ populated

STEP 2: Walk along the coast looking for a medical box

• Like 1

HOW TO GEAR UP IN DAYZ

STEP 1: Find a server that is 90%+ populated

STEP 2: Walk along the coast looking for a medical box

Or:

1. Walk into almost any building.

2. Aquire weapons.