Sign in to follow this  
thegamer88

will you get banned for this??

hey guys just wondering if you can get banned for playing on one server for like 20 mins then going to another? ive heard that is called server hopping

Hello there

In general, no.

If you do get a ban it will be local and there are many, many others to choose from.

Rgds

LoK

You guys are fucking us up. You should have said yes.

-_____-

Damn, i always get it wrong

Server hopping is going to a certain location (NW airfield barracks) looting the place, going to another server, and then looting it again and so on.

Server hopping is going to a certain location (NW airfield barracks) looting the place, going to another server, and then looting it again and so on.

It's hopping from server to server (clue is in the name), regardless of what you do.

ok thanks guys. So I am ok with staying in a server for a while like 20-40 mins then going to another? didn't really get a direct answer

It's hopping from server to server (clue is in the name), regardless of what you do.

I was aiming for that, just giving a very common example.

The entire point of the hive is that you can play on whatever servers you want. If you like being a server nomad, then hop from server to server as much as you want.