Vexxy

◥ Killer Clowns ◤ ★ Bandit Clan ★ Gaming Community ★ Multiple Servers ★ Teamspeak 3 ★

ae1jH.jpg

Welcome to the Killer Clowns. You may be wondering who or what the Killer Clowns are.. to put it simply we are a group of like minded individuals who enjoy gaming with one another. We are more of a community than a clan, we play a multitude of games but we mainly focus on DayZ. In the Killer Clowns there are no play time requirements or any other restrictions, all that we ask is that you have fun ツ

We currently have 2 DayZ servers, a Chernarus server and a Lingor server. We are plan on introducing our 3rd server soon which will be the Utes map. We use Teamspeak 3 to communicate with one another, the details for our TS3 server can be found on our website. One of the requirements that we do have are that you must be willing to use teamspeak as well as own a working mic.

Currently we consist mainly of American & Norwegian players so we do prefer applicants to reside in one of these places although it is not necessary.

Also, you must be at least 18 in order to join the Killer Clowns.

Overall we are a very laidback clan and we enjoy kicking ass and having fun at the same time. So if this sounds like your type of group then head on over to our site and apply to the Killer Clowns today! We look forward to playing with you!

Have gotten a good amount of applications, we are still recruiting!

You do realize that you posted a bandit clan recruiting thread in the Survivor HQ forums?

-_- ...

Get over it bitch.

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

Well, there is nothing to go over with, as not a single fuck was given, except for the fact that I just wanted to let your dumb ass know why no one replies on your topic. Farewell.

• Like 1

Well, there is nothing to go over with, as not a single fuck was given, except for the fact that I just wanted to let your dumb ass know why no one replies on your topic. Farewell.

Thanks for the free bump.

Here have another free bump.

What a pleasant child. Are all the morons in your 'killer clown' gang so friendly?

Thanks for the bump mate.

Most of the apps have been reviewed, keep em coming.

Thanks for the bump mate.

Most of the apps have been reviewed, keep em coming.

No worries.

I want to keep this at the top of the thread.

Just to let posters read what a friendly, approachable chap you are.

No worries.

I want to keep this at the top of the thread.

Just to let posters read what a friendly, approachable chap you are.

Thanks again hombre.

Moved to the bandit campfire.

Please stop calling each other names like that, it's just a videogame.

Killer Clowns? Wow that's a blast from the past, I remember watching that back to back with Evil Dead and Bottom when they where new.... Followed by MANY sleepless nights, I was only 8 haha.

Killer Clowns? Wow that's a blast from the past, I remember watching that back to back with Evil Dead and Bottom when they where new.... Followed by MANY sleepless nights, I was only 8 haha.

Lol bump for bringing back memories :D

are you guys Juggalos?

Lol no.