brandon_787

Banned because i hacked in the earlier version's.

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, I used to hack back when it was easier and more fun to have fun with friends (never killed anyone with hacked in guns just hacked in helicopters to practice flying and pretend squad teamwork). Now i have launched the DayZ mod again yesterday and have been global banned right away before i even get on the server. I'm just looking to have fun again with a bunch of friends in a legit way (no more hacking, its not cool anymore) but i cant because i guess i still have infected files on my computer, any way i can delete these files off so it doesn't global ban me every time?

Thanks Brandon_787

hello there

well, don't expect a great amount of respect in these forums.

you are an admitted scripter, hacking is to much of a compliment.

I hate to be harsh, but enjoy your ban. The community is better of without you. sorry but it's true.

Best of luck in the future.

rgds

LoK

. . . . . . . . You could have practiced flying in single player.

You could have played Vanilla Arma for teamwork in choppers etc.

You - Got - What - You -Deserved

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, I used to hack back..........snip...waaaaa...snip...waaaaa....waaaa....more pathetic excuses...waaaa...snip.

Enjoy your ban loser

If you own a digital copy you're screwed.

If you own a real copy, you can still use the plastic box as a paper weight.

• Like 8

Why would they help you when you got what you deserved they wont help me and all did was enjoy playing the game.

I cant get past the waiting for host bit before you enter the lobby.

Well, the only easy way to fix it is to:

1) unplug your Internet

2) pour syrup on your computer

3) socialize with some real life friends

4) repeat

• Like 1

Oh so you hacked long time ago, and now you're totally clean. Well that's awesome, people let's keep the donations pumpin we need to buy this guy atleast 3 CD keys.

Hello there

I may have seemed sympathetic to OP's original post.

This may rectify the situation.

So, earlier versions didn't count? When you unbalanced the game for others that was ok? Now you can't play there's some guilt?

I think not. Crocodile tears methinks.

I'm very angry at you and folk like you. how do you justify your actions? Why not play regular Arma as other posters have said?

I just don't get it. It's a game, if you don't like the mechanics don't play. There's a whole bunch of games i'm half interested in but don't quite float my boat. Why play and cheat? Where's the challenge?

I'm sorry, maybe you really did just script to try squad practice, but if that really was the reason then you must be a little bit silly, to say the least.

argh!

I just don't know what to say. Really you have left me speechless (typeless?)

ffs just don't exploit,grief or cheat there's enough crap in the real world without you bringing poo to this little game.

Sorry, I really need to rant tonight.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

So, earlier versions didn't count? When you unbalanced the game for others that was ok? Now you can't play there's some guilt?

I'm very angry at you and folk like you. how do you justify your actions? Why not play regular Arma as other posters have said?

I just don't get it. It's a game, if you don't like the mechanics don't play. There's a whole bunch of games i'm half interested in but don't quite float my boat. Why play and cheat? Where's the challenge?

I'm sorry, maybe you really did just script to try squad practice, but if that really was the reason then you must be a little bit silly, to say the least.

argh!

ffs just don't exploit,grief or cheat there's enough crap in the real world without you bringing poo to this little game.

Rgds

LoK

Do

You

Have

To

That

Because

It's

Really

Annoying.

• Like 2

Do

You

Have

To

That

Because

It's

Really

Annoying.

Lol you basterd I was about to do that.

Hello there

A little harsh methinks.

A ban is enough.

Rgds

LoK

I wasn't suggesting that we murder him, I'm not a monster. Just that he go hang himself, which seems a fair way to show that he has truly repented for destroying something that brings joy to so many to fulfill his own selfish desires.

-edit- -snip-

Ok, After a little thinking this guy got what he deserves. Nuff said.

Edited by nathan17890

Who is ze lok?

LOK!

LOK !!!!!!! !

SHOW ZE SELF!

/on topic

I disagree with everyone. This guy messed up now he has the legit copy! We should at least help him, not say" go and hang yourself ". I mean were only Human. :beans: <_< :D ;) :P B) B) :beans: :thumbsup: :facepalm:

This guys right, lets promote hacking.

Hello there

Spaces Rule

I like to use them.

it stops walls of text.

Sorry it it offends you.

I shall not sop though.

Apologies.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

argh!

Rgds

LoK

I'm not going against what your saying, we did script and hacked for practicing helicopters. We never did anything to hurt the community, there's nothing wrong with playing on your own private server to fly a helicopter for fun and do squad game play against zombies. That's what life is.. if there is no cure to taking the infected files out then that's fine, no need to be threatening about this. Its just a post looking for help no death threats should be involved (not saying you were giving them to me). I did buy a real copy of combined operations and that's all. Thanks for the help.

Brandon_787