Sign in to follow this  
Rage VG

List of known hacked items?

I'd like to be aware of what guns/gear are scripted into the game, so I can destroy them when I come across them. Already got rid of a Silenced PMZ.

Yeah... With people spawning in Ammo boxes with every piece of equipment and every weapon, just... Yeah. Almost impossible to list everything.

Alrighty, I'll take a look pretty much any time I get a weapon with an attatchment, thanks.

Dont forget,all legit items get hacked in too.beans,macaroni,misc ammos,makarovs etc. It isnt just non day z weapons.you never know what was hacked in.I saw a hackers crate before and 95% was normal ingame stuff by the crap load.

Edited by Bushman

Everyone knows about the AS50 TWS and that's the only one that's really OP/imba.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask what guns are actually legit?

No. It would not. With such a large variety of weapons avaliable anyway, I needed to know what set of attatchments weren't in DayZ.

Edited by Rage VG

You could potentially see more hacked gear then non hacked gear to be honest. There are a lot of different weapons and gear in Arma then we just see in DayZ. I could name every item in DayZ but not nearly them all for Arma.

You could potentially see more hacked gear then non hacked gear to be honest. There are a lot of different weapons and gear in Arma then we just see in DayZ. I could name every item in DayZ but not nearly them all for Arma.

If it's a gun that's legitimately in DayZ, then I will probably just keep it, as it makes no difference ultimately.