Machxin

Wipe the hive please.

This really needs to happen. As a legit player who refuses to loot duper/hacker corpses it is just an endless death scene.

Everyone having everything is just a bad way to run the game, especially for the newer players.

I understand a bunch of whiners and babies will come in and say "no, please don't erase my super duepr uber gear" but this needs to be done to keep the game in check.

It is bad enough dying 90% of the time to sky drops, teleporters, the 1866 that shoots 50 cal, the grenade a city crap and my personal favorite the "i dropped you into the middle of nowhere with nothing but your backpack" hack.

But at least make it so everyone who does not hack, has to use their own damn finds, not something ya looted from 75 tents full of thermal, soldier clothing, and uber gear.

It is not that hard to realize the game is broken in this aspect, tents duping etc. I have to find these camps and savem with nothing in them but would be much easier to just wipe the damn hive and be done with it.

• Like 7

This really needs to happen. As a legit player who refuses to loot duper/hacker corpses it is just an endless death scene.

Everyone having everything is just a bad way to run the game, especially for the newer players.

I understand a bunch of whiners and babies will come in and say "no, please don't erase my super duepr uber gear" but this needs to be done to keep the game in check.

It is bad enough dying 90% of the time to sky drops, teleporters, the 1866 that shoots 50 cal, the grenade a city crap and my personal favorite the "i dropped you into the middle of nowhere with nothing but your backpack" hack.

But at least make it so everyone who does not hack, has to use their own damn finds, not something ya looted from 75 tents full of thermal, soldier clothing, and uber gear.

It is not that hard to realize the game is broken in this aspect, tents duping etc. I have to find these camps and savem with nothing in them but would be much easier to just wipe the damn hive and be done with it.

lol this will not stop the hackers but hurt the legit players you moron a hacker would just hack in there items again but a legit player gets screwed.

• Like 1

It's makes no difference whatsoever?

Everything will be duped back in within a week?

The only thing wiping the hive will do is punish the legit players whom spent likely hundreds of hours building up to their current status.

Fix the root issues which cause this situation....THEN worry about wiping the hive and starting over.

• Like 6

Aww looks like someone got shot by someone with a high powered sniper or a hacker.

Take off your granny panties and go out and do it again.

lol this will not stop the hackers but hurt the legit players you moron a hacker would just hack in there items again but a legit player gets screwed.

If a legit player is using dupe tents and dupe camps than he is not really legit, now is he?

Like I said, crying whienrs would be in here wanting their advntage over newbies. Get over it, for the good of the game this needs to be done. When you take out the scavnege and survive aspect of the game it is a generic fps at best.

Here is a better idea. Let's let the legit players hack too, you know so they have equal chance.

just wait for standalone? i think i read it somewhere that, once the standalone comes out... everyone gona start as a "Fresh spawn"

• Like 1

Aww looks like someone got shot by someone with a high powered sniper or a hacker.

Take off your granny panties and go out and do it again.

Go out and do what again, loot a duper camp corpse or hacker corpse? You assumption is that it is hard to have top gear.

Dayz is not hard anymore, it is easy to have the best gear and survive when you cna just go to a sniper hill and have everything.

Grow up, stop acting like an immature brat saying granny panties and have the good of the game in mind, not your little as50 you got from a duper camp.

And you think the solution is screwing over everyone else in DayZ just so there can be "no more hackers or duped gear"? Are you serious?

Let me be clear, I could lose my shit tomorrow and not care. Because it's a game, and it can be fun to start over again. But come on. Your solution would do more harm than good.

just wait for standalone? i think i read it somewhere that, once the standalone comes out... everyone gona start as a "Fresh spawn"

I have brought in 3 people to this game, out of these 3, 2 left after figuring out that it is pointless to search for loot when you can grab it off loaded corpses. They just went back to cs and l4d. Where ya egt the loot handed to you, like in Dayz right now.

The more people you lose in alpha the more you lose in standalone, if a game sucks to a player now, why would they not purchase something else when the time comes instead of trying out a standalone version of a game that they hated.

With Planetside, CS, and many other fps franchises and such dropping soon, stuff needs to change to give Dayz a good reputation.

And you think the solution is screwing over everyone else in DayZ just so there can be "no more hackers or duped gear"? Are you serious?

Let me be clear, I could lose my shit tomorrow and not care. Because it's a game, and it can be fun to start over again. But come on. Your solution would do more harm than good.

It does no harm to the legit player who works for their gear. It onyl does harm to dupers, and duped gear users.

Legit players, and I mean legit, do not get hurt by this. Now, the whole "legit" battle logging, as50 duped using, "im so legit but used dupe gear" players do get hurt.

How dafuq? How does it not harm people who worked for their gear? They worked for that shit. And you wanna take that from them?

Edited by Avalon Treman

just wait for the standalone and stop crying on the forum. There are already over 9000 threads which talks about this issue. Dupers will dupe items again 2 days after the wipe. It doesnt make any difference

I have brought in 3 people to this game, out of these 3, 2 left after figuring out that it is pointless to search for loot when you can grab it off loaded corpses. They just went back to cs and l4d. Where ya egt the loot handed to you, like in Dayz right now.

The more people you lose in alpha the more you lose in standalone, if a game sucks to a player now, why would they not purchase something else when the time comes instead of trying out a standalone version of a game that they hated.

With Planetside, CS, and many other fps franchises and such dropping soon, stuff needs to change to give Dayz a good reputation.

u do realize that dayz got from 100k unigue players to like 500k unigue players within a month or so right?... if it can be popular that fast... it can do it again (not saying that it will do but if it already did once.. you cannot deny the possibilities for a second one right?)

How dafuq? How does it not harm people who worked for their gear? They worked for that shit. And you wanna take that from them?

You and I know, no one on the current servers who worked for their gear would be against this.

To say a legit player would rather keep his gear than to wipe all the dupers who cheated for their gear is to say he is to selfish to think of the good of the game he plays.

CS has a better loot system at this point. At least in it ya have to kill a few peopel to get enough for an expensive weapon. In this ya just go to any firehouse, hill, or mil camp and loot a ghillie suited corpse for everything. That or find a tent base full of duped.

So, please tell me why that one persons gear is more important than wiping all duped gear?

All this would do is hurt legit players.

They will never fix the hacking in the mod version of DayZ.

They might fix the duping.

It's not one person's gear. It's screwing all of the DayZ players because of "duped" gear, and, as has been posted before, dupers and hackers will just keep doing it after the wipe. There's absolutely no point to your idea, besides slowing them down for, what, a couple of hours? No point at all.

Edited by Avalon Treman

u do realize that dayz got from 100k unigue players to like 500k unigue players within a month or so right?... if it can be popular that fast... it can do it again (not saying that it will do but if it already did once.. you cannot deny the possibilities for a second one right?)

Million of people also zip their dick up in their zipper, afterwards they sure as hell are more careful about zipping their dick up in their zipper.

If they feel it was not worth their time before, they won't buy it again. My two friends are more hyped for the warz now than dayz, and the warz hype machine will go up as more are shunned from dayz.

just wait for the standalone and stop crying on the forum. There are already over 9000 threads which talks about this issue. Dupers will dupe items again 2 days after the wipe. It doesnt make any difference

See, you assume it is about me, when it is about the image of Dayz, anyone will tell ya about the rampent hacking, the duping.

Now one is talking about "oh man found an ak74 yes!!! they say "rofl ak74 i got 5500 as50's *snort*.

Hurts the game, this is about the game, not you or me or anything else.

If it doesn't change other games will come, they will take the playerbase, this has been done before when EQ2 and Ultime Online shunned mmo players and they left for WoW in droves.

The super duper uber gear will reappear in the next day, this is pointless and won't fix anything.

We can only wait for a REAL fix that will probably come with the standalone version of the game.

If they wanna go to WarZ, let them! IF they don't like a game they're playing, and instead cry on the forums, they really shouldn't play it. DayZ has a great playerbase going for it, and they're people who'll put up with the shit knowing a fix is coming.

This thread is ridiculous, just like all the others with the same name.

I found all my gear legit, Ive been alive for over 30 days now and you want to punish me for playing legit?

This is not a solution to anything, you said that a few people stopped playing because they found it no challenge because of duping, imagine how many people like me would rage quit if you took all my gear for the sake of what? so hackers can just script all their shit back?

I play on a server that kicks people who have as50-tws's, or any other hacked weapon for that matter. that is the single best idea I have seen yet!

Your 'solutuion' is a bandaid fix that will be nullified as soon as the hackers log back in and script it all back.

You and I know, no one on the current servers who worked for their gear would be against this.

Let me then be the first to say that I am completely, entirely, dumbfoundedly against this idea and all the others like it.

• Like 2

Well, enjoy while ya can, the standalone wether you like it or not will suffer for your own pety greed.

Might aks yourself how a game gets 1.2 mill unique players and within a short period of time breaks down to 100k players at best.

Gaming communities that would rather be greedy and keep their little advantages while the game suffers bad press are fools that don't deserve a good game.

So enjoy your generic fps that has no real survival and enjoy being greedy to the point of killing a playerbase of 1.1 million that will look at the standalone as another bad purchase.

enjoy your duper clubs

Let me then be the first to say that I am completely, entirely, dumbfoundedly against this idea and all the others like it.

Beans for you. <3