RonSoda1970

Any 40 somethings play this game?

Yeah thats right, im an old bastard and looking to group with ppl my age, no offense.

Im pretty new to the game and have yet to play with a group so im looking to learn the ropes.

• Like 3

Good to see some mature players on DayZ, I've been trying to peel my father away from Americas Army now for a while on to DayZ no such luck. Best of luck in the wastes guys :)

• Like 1

finally ! i feared with my 34 years i would be the oldest here (or at least one of them) but now i am relieved ;)

where are you living ? i am sited in vienna, austria so if you´re american thats a problem.....otherwise just contact me

we could form the wheelchair-gang or the rheumatism-crew ;)

cheers,

schreck

34 as well, schreck.

I wondered how many others were around in my age bracket.

We remember Pong!

we DID pong ! :)

i had that phillips console where you needed two grown man to pull out the game (but it had a keyboard ! god only knows why but it HAD one !) and then went on to the c64....and looking back i must state that i miss some of those games ....wings for the amiga was great, also wasteland and ultima 5 for the c64...

so, someone from europe in this retirement home ? ;)

• Like 2

Yeah thats right, im an old bastard and looking to group with ppl my age, no offense.

Im pretty new to the game and have yet to play with a group so im looking to learn the ropes.

Your not an old bastard I'm 61

Edited by PorkNBrains

near 32y here, casual adult and drunk playing company from scandinavia needed with TS3. PM if intrested.

NO bandits or Spawnkillers.

Yup 50 and in the UK.

Interests: losing cherished weapons while reorganising inventory, shooting entire clips of ammo at zombies to no effect and dying of blood loss / hunger / thirst when surrounded by walking food, standing water and blood packs.

In response to another post, I have started adding [Fogey] to the front of my player name as a sort of unofficial old folks clan signature... I hope it will catch on, and if we meet, we can have a natter and cup o tea rather than shooting on sight.

Edited by mkiii
  • Like 3

Yup 50 and in the UK.

Interests: losing cherished weapons while reorganising inventory, shooting entire clips of ammo at zombies to no effect and dying of blood loss / hunger / thirst when surrounded by walking food, standing water and blood packs.

In response to another post, I have started adding [Fogey] to the front of my player name as a sort of unofficial old folks clan signature... I hope it will catch on, and if we meet, we can have a natter and cup o tea rather than shooting on sight.

p.m. me fella ill give you my skype for a natter about all things dayz :)

Me too. I bumped a similar thread in New Player Discussion this morning. I realised I hadn't got in touch with everyone and promised I would over the coming week.

Happy to play dayz and discuss via skype, though have now downloaded teamspeak for those who use it.

I don't shoot people, just zombies. If I could point my gun at a bandit - I wouldn't. But if someone were to shoot at me, I would try to shoot back. And that's my "style" in the loosest possible meaning of "style". :huh:

Feel free to pm me, happy to give out skype name or receive teamspeak addies if you like. :thumbsup:

Mkiii - or perhaps a big round target sign would be just as dangerous as your "fogey" title! :)

Edited by Sula

39 and loving the DayZ - I reside on Server DayZ - US 2739 (Mine) Jump aboard and we can tame these young bucks :)

41 here.

I started playing with my World of Tanks clan members, a good many of whom were over 40, and sometimes over 55, but they were more into collecting good gear, collecting cars, making camps, etc., while I fond the game too limiting to try to build an empire around... so instead I went the crazed-killer route and am just as happy being in a city with just a hatchet or a AK-74 and chasing whomever I can find. Not much there to join with unless you like terrorizing cities (I was considering changing my name to "Elektro Terror," but then that would probably tell people on the server where I hang out).

Edited by Mambo

I am interested in some company now when my bud stopped playing. I usually play on UK or DE servers. PM me for skype/ts/vent

Oh btw, i played Day of the tentacle when i was young... =)

I might start up the geriatric chopper service and fly you old farts around sometime!! Ive had to kill to many hot headed young bloods wanting my chopper . i think i might have a better time with you guys ! happy hunting guys glad to see there are older heads out there i really thought i was stuck in the apocalypse with a bunch of 13yr olds .

have some beans :beans: :beans:

you might need em mashed :D

• Like 2

Hooray! We're a mature fun international group of gamers that love Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone mature enough to hang with. We have our own Day Z server too. If you're interested, check us out here: http://www.awolgaming.enjin.com

Im living in ontario canada.

My Survivor is in Cherno, sneaking around.

37 Here, in Ontario as well. Hanging outside Balota as we speak, getting ready to dash and hack.

I cut my teeth on Pong, Pac-Man, and Zork. Gotta love Infocom!

Oh... ummm.. I meant hack as in with my hatchet, of course.

Edited by Lefroy Jenkins