RonSoda1970

Any 40 somethings play this game?

37 year old Brit. Been gaming since i was 8. I play the survivor, medic, helpful guy role. Gained my hero skin a week ago and have been shot dead more often since then than in the past few months of playing.

Atari, intellivision, coleco were the beginning of the end for me, Gamer forever!

So ya I went to the NW airfield for the first time, acquired a MP5, an M4A1 CCO SD & Glock 17. Got bored decided to head back to the coast. Ran into that town with the Army medical tents, not sure whats its called but south of the airfield. I find in one of the tents a Coyote Backpack! I was pretty happy and wouldn't you know it, I broke my legs while in the prone position, no morphine, got pounced by a random spawn zombie.....DEAD!! :( Sigh...I lasted 3 days, solo. :/

• Like 1

In a 34 old guy from norway.. been playing with lingor latly.. but its not realy dayz... If anyone one wanna play on one of the dayz euro servers pm me.. got a TS server running if needed.

Thinker.

PS. I have been playing the evil sniper path but I am flexible in playstyle if you dont like banditry.

I'm going to fail as well, only 37 here :)

I am kinda happy I'm actually too young for a thread, making a woman feel younger than she is - you know how to impress the ladies ;)

It's awesome to see so many older gamers about. In all honesty I thought this game would be full of older, strategic minded gamers that liked to be challenged by a sandbox environment when I first started. I was sadly disappointed to see it full of CoD kiddies, but they seem to get bored fast so I think theres hope.

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. You have to be at least 21 to join. We use Mumble and there is usually someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for an adult group to hang with. We even have our own home server. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

Plenty of us mature :D Players here . I'm 48 www.adrenalinfactor.com

Hey guys,

We've got quite a few old players like yourselves playing within our community! We're a DayZ community always welcoming new people so bring your friends as well!

Just register on our site and grab the Teamspeak info and come play with us! :)

www.worldsendgaming.com

Hey guys,

We've got quite a few old players like yourselves playing within our community! We're a DayZ community always welcoming new people so bring your friends as well!

Just register on our site and grab the Teamspeak info and come play with us! :)

www.worldsendgaming.com

Dude, you write this for like every topic in these forums. Q_Q

This would make a good clan. NDK (no damn kids) Middle aged zombie slayers Mazs . or Age Wisdom and Treachery AWT. be nice to be in a teamspeak without any high pitched squeaky 25 yr olds mouthing off about some hip hop doo dad. Make it for 30 and over but let some 21 and over in if they can behave themselves. :D