Muncywolverine

So someone put an M107 in my tent.

I left an m107 in someones tent once too.

Can someone explain how tents actually work now since the latest patch?

I often leave guns in exchange for others in tents but when i go back another day its all full of the same stuff.

Can u save someone elses tent? Does any of their stuff actually go missing if i take it?

If i put up my own tent will it keep saving new stuff if i add it?

Tents are confusing

The best use for an M107 is to run through Cherno firing wildly into the air every few steps yelling "IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US" over direct chat.

You'll make lots of zombie friends and probably make any snipers laugh to the point they'll let you go. The M107 is so ridiculously loud it begs for comedy use.

Is the M107 the big black sniper with the tripod thing at the front?

If so I found one at a crash site yesterday, it was a nice surprise as it was only like the second gun I had ever found, I quickly swapped it for my Enfield... I unfortunately lost it later when I fired it inside a church and was swarmed by about 30+ zeds lol.

Also what's the pistol with an M in its name? That thing is F'ing useless >_<

Edited by Leezeebub

The M107 and AS50 are both big black sniper rifles. The M107 is a bit more common and much much louder than AS50. Both will bring zombie friends pretty quick, though.

M107

http://dayzdb.com/database/m107#/screenshots

AS50

http://dayzdb.com/database/as50#/screenshots

There are several "M" pistols in game. Which are you talking about?

M1911, M9, M9 SD.

They all have their tradeoffs.

M9 SD is silent, but inaccurate and rare ammo.

M1911 has the highest damage of any pistol (tied with the revolver) but has the shortest range (tied with makarov)

M9 has one of the biggest clip sizes (G17 and PDW are bigger), but is equivalent to Makarov damage.

Also what's the pistol with an M in its name? That thing is F'ing useless >_<

Makarov?

And yeah kinda need a head shot on the Zs for it to have much use if not its a clip for each of em.

The pistol had 8 rounds per clip and required a full one to kill a zombie so it may have been the makarov.

And the sniper was loud enough to aggro every zomboid in naval sabor (or whatever it's called) so I'm guessing I had the M107 lol.