Jackftw

LOL Sometimes I think snipers are just terrible players

Fresh spawn at Otmel, I grab a hatchet, and run towards Elektro. As I get close to sniper hill, I hear frantic AS50 shots going off... I decide to get myself some sniper blood. I start making my way up the hill. I see a guy in a ghillie suit with an AS50 TWS, so I walk behind him and scream through direct chat, and hatchet the fuck out of him.

Bitch alt-f4ed.

Just as this guy disappears I start taking fire from another AS50. It's this other bitches friend. I quickly turn around and start strafing side to side while this bad kid is missing shot after shot. He wastes all 10 of his shots, and just at that moment I'm close enough to hack the douche straight to the forehead. I killed him, but he alt-f4ed just as he died, so his body sunk into the ground.

Seriously guys? 1 guy with a hatchet > 2 snipers with AS50's (1 with thermal)????

You bad.

Qx5bQ.gif

EDIT: I felt like I needed to say that I don't think ALL snipers suck, haha. I know there are definitely really good sniper/spotter teams out there. Hell, even I snipe every now and then. (But I NEVER snipe fresh spawns)

Edited by Jackftw

Ha. Yeah this one dude was trying to AS50 me while I was murdering in Cherno, he shot atleast 3 clips at me while I was hiding behind a wall (like he thought he could shoot through it...)

I died by a different AS50, though, who sprayed 4 shots before getting a hit.

Hackers/dupers are just bad. Lol.

• Like 1

They always hack in AS50's because they're the biggest gun and then realise (as your burying a hatchet into their face) that they haven't got a scooby how to use them.

• Like 5

Most snipers are the biggest sissies in the entire game. Earlier this week I had a hilarious run in with just such a pussy. I was making my way into Elektro from the West, and starting taking fire from a sniper rifle. I manged to spot the guy in one of those crane things in the shipping yard/industrial Western most part of Elektro. I worked my way within 50 meters of his location and had a nice spot behind a wall where I could easily see him in 3rd person, but he couldn't see me. I had no weapon, but picked up some flares as I moved into position. I just started spamming his location with flares and he logged off. That's it.

I didn't even have a hatchet. I literally could not have harmed him. But he was just too stupid to figure out what to do in a situation where somebody was doing something unexpected. Most of the snipers I've come across are just really dumb and easily frightened out of the game.

• Like 1

Funny. Ive been sniped 3 times but all 3 were great shots =/. Lucky if im sniped it someone who is super good :lol:! Well every dayz story is different!! (and 2 out of 3 I was running) ;)

Hello there

Snipers are not bad players, greifers are.

Also, CQB (or even mid range) can be an utter pain with a high scoped weapon. (assuming crosshairs are off).

These snipers were not proficient as one should have been playing the spotter role with an assault rifle.

Rgds

LoK

They always hack in AS50's because they're the biggest gun and then realise (as your burying a hatchet into their face) that they haven't got a scooby how to use them.

that's what it come down to. "snipers" don't suck. hackers suck

Hello there

Snipers are not bad players, greifers are.

Also, CQB (or even mid range) can be an utter pain with a high scoped weapon. (assuming crosshairs are off).

These snipers were not proficient as one should have been playing the spotter role with an assault rifle.

Rgds

LoK

Good point. Iv'e got much respect for proper snipers and I look forward to the day (standalone) where gun's and ammo become rare again so that only the proper snipers can be bothered to maintain their weapons.

wtf is otmel?

It's delicious!

Back on the topic: Yeah, it's not that snipers are bad players, but bad players are usually snip... I mean campers. Good players go and do their shit, while sniping any threat that they see fit. Bad players just lie in the grass all day picking up noobs and/or unsuspecting players that can't return fire.

What you encountered were probably hackers, and hackers use hacks because they're not good enough to play the game on a level playing field.

Hackers suck :( The server I was last playing on, someone spawned aircraft carriers around cherno and elecktro, Huge ships almost the size of cherno itself. I do find myself sniping people in cherno or elektro from time to time. When I finally get a sniper, I hardly ever get to use it, so when I finally get the chance, I'm horrible with it. So I decided to practice, so I needed to go to a place with the most targets :P

Haha... happened to me to the other day. Sniper shot at me, missed, I shot back with an AKM and he alt + f4'ed straight away. Pathetic players really

beans for cockney rofl

Edited by Boof