Dr. Shepherds

[The Cure]: An Introduction

Hello Survivors & Bandits:

As a brand new member of the community I must admit that I have been on the outside looking in for sometime now! After months of watching DayZ videos on youtube I have concluded that there's "just a tad" bit of carnage going on out there. ;) Would a field medic be a sight for sore eyes?

Soon I will be logging into DayZ for the first time. Upon doing so I will be making myself available to players who need medical attention and humanitarian aid. As a Medic it would be great to join up with others in the community that share this style of game play. I hope to meet lots of new people as a result of this post!

Cheers, thanks for reading my introduction!

• Like 6

You set out to help people on your first time playing.

Good luck with that...

Noble cause. I started this game around 1 week and a half ago and I learned that most of the time you will be shot at with a bandit skin. I got mine from self-defense. I regret killing people, but now im at -9000 humanity and it will take some time to get survivor skin. Once I do get survivor skin I plan to become a medic aswell.

You set out to help people on your first time playing.

Good luck with that...

Why thank-you. I figured there are bandits and survivors, so why not be a medic.

`

Hope I meet you, I play alone 90% and can't transfuse.

Wish they would change the mechanic so I can use epi pens and transfuse myself but until then.... Welcome.

Come say Hi if you see Quagmire on the list, 14 days play time and no murders yet!!

Hey dude! Im a medic also! Wanna play together?

Yeah I would love to team up! From the sounds of it the life of a medic can be short without proper support.

Funny thing is, this being DayZ, I still have to be on the look out for "Friendly Claims" and "Fellow Medics".

I wish there was a list of trusted medics. B)

Yeah I would love to team up! From the sounds of it the life of a medic can be short without proper support.

Funny thing is, this being DayZ, I still have to be on the look out for "Friendly Claims" and "Fellow Medics".

I wish there was a list of trusted medics. B)

Yah ik what you mean bro

@Fluxley58

Those guys are seriously organized. I am exited to see that there are so many people that already had the same idea as me.

I will see about getting on that list in a bit.

I wholeheartedly endorse and support the Trusted Medics, and I've never encountered or needed one - It's the attempts and the optimism that gets me.

I'd see about signing up with them, myself, but I fear my "run around willy-nilly when going from A to B" would probably get me, and my patient, killed, heh. Maybe if I ever get a bicycle or something... although, then I'd just ride around ringing the bell making a :D face, and that's just as bad.

Hope it works for you, Doc - Chernarus can always use more good men and women.

I have been most impressed with the DayZ Forum Community! I have been able to find everything I was hoping to find upon arrival here. Thanks for all the help, I hope to return the favors and help as a trustworthy medic. Cheers!

Good to see you Sheperds. Hope to be playing with you soon. You know where to find me.

Hit me up in teamspeak, I have made several forum signature banners for the guys, I'd love to make you one too!

Shepards can I get a banner? I've been dying to get one yours is sick!

That is nice of you to say, I would like to make one for you. You should meet me in the [TMW] teamspeak some evening and we can have a quick chat and come up with an idea for a banner. Here is the ts3 address I have been hanging out in as of late: ts.dayzmedics.com

• Like 1

well sounds like you got a idea on your hands!!!!! know the only thing your missing is protection, in order for you to get your supplies for you job your gonna need raiding parties/protection/storage/ so on and so on!! i think it can be done but the questions is for how long??? get in tuch if you would like sum help!

@Dalt0n - Thanks for the comment. I agree on taking all the help I can find. Add me as a friend and perhaps we can team up sometime.

That is nice of you to say, I would like to make one for you. You should meet me in the [TMW] teamspeak some evening and we can have a quick chat and come up with an idea for a banner. Here is the ts3 address I have been hanging out in as of late: ts.dayzmedics.com

Thanks dude!! It's sick!!