Dr. Shepherds

[The Cure]: An Introduction

I want to help people too, but I need gear. I want to start something like the "Trusted Medics". I would call it the "Chernarus Coast Gaurd", which would basically patrol the coasts looking for survivors in need of assistance and gear, cleaning up bandits, and patrolling towns and of course; giving medical attention. Anyone in on that? You'd have to start completely from scratch considering I have no vehicles. Though I do have pretty good gear except in weapons and ammo. Any endorsements (in beans), support, or application?

• Like 1

Well hell son. I'm trying to get a medic for a squad too. I've spent so much time being the filler role. I play a couple hours a night eastern time. Then on the weekends if I get a promise of having a reason to sign in. I can scavange like a fiend. Not a bad shot, you ever want some covering support hit me up in skype.

Edited by Gavalin
  • Like 1

I want to help people too, but I need gear. I want to start something like the "Trusted Medics". I would call it the "Chernarus Coast Gaurd", which would basically patrol the coasts looking for survivors in need of assistance and gear, cleaning up bandits, and patrolling towns and of course; giving medical attention. Anyone in on that? You'd have to start completely from scratch considering I have no vehicles. Though I do have pretty good gear except in weapons and ammo. Any endorsements (in beans), support, or application?

Well hell son. I'm trying to get a medic for a squad too. I've spent so much time being the filler role. I play a couple hours a night eastern time. Then on the weekends if I get a promise of having a reason to sign in. I can scavange like a fiend. Not a bad shot, you ever want some covering support hit me up in skype.

I am interested in speaking with you guys. Do either of you have or use teamspeak? I can often be found in this teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com

Please join me for a chat sometime soon.

I am interested in speaking with you guys. Do either of you have or use teamspeak? I can often be found in this teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com

Having recently wiping my PC I only have skype. I ditched Vent TS mumble all the other PTT programs attached to my WoW days.

Tomorrow. 9/14/12 We talk. That is if my ACRE ArmA clan doesn't need me on an op. Look forward to speaking with you!

p.s. I might be a little nasally tomorrow, getting over some sickness (though not sure what I had/have)

Edited by metapaus

@metapaus

Ok I should be on the teamspeak open a pm with me when you get in and if I do not reply at first give me a min. as I may be afk.