Sign in to follow this  
grosskem

Huge ship outside Electro

I just spawned in for the first time after updating to the newest patch and I spawned right next to a HUGE ship beached on the coast. I'm not sure what to think of it. First I thought it was something added to the map in the newest version but after reading what was included, I didn't see "Big ship". I figured it was a hacker so I took some screenshots of got the F out of the server. Just wondering if anyone else had seen anything like this? post-107376-0-57294400-1347141074_thumb. post-107376-0-69632000-1347141079_thumb. post-107376-0-76427900-1347141082_thumb.

Sorry for the bush in the way, I was kind of freaked out.

• Like 4

damn, the guy who parked that thing sucks at driving.

Bahahaha looks like some hacker tried to re-enact D-Day. Except with less tiny amphibs and more Russia :D

• Like 2

seen one before... screenshot of one anyway.

looks kinda cool, like there is a story behind it.

it has been suggested that these ind of random events be scripted into the game officially.

very very very very rare shit that makes you just go WTF! adds to the variety a little.

I guess no one played the arma2 campaign. It's like buying a car just to listen to the radio.

What the hell are you talking about? That's completely legit.

Shhh don't tell him... if you can get to the top of the radar tower there's a gold plated AS50 lol

I know the destroyer thing.. but they can now script in the Khe Sahn into the game..

They'll probably start scripting in Cherno's International Hotels next I guess.

Edited by ExESGO

2817788.jpg

Beans for you, this is hysterical

Im thinking about it for a sig...

Edited by Faceman Peck

Seems legit. This is the 2nd best scripter spawn I've seen. The first is the first time everyone in the GoC got together on top of a mountain and we're sitting goofing off and all of a sudden Red Dawn starts being reenacted on top of the mountain. I started screaming abort while everyone else was like HER DUR WHAT?!? It looked like people were falling with the parachutes and i wasn't about to find out if they were all going to start running around killing everyone

Yeah, clearly hacked. The only ship I've ever seen in Day Z is the one near Berezino.

Edited by Womb Raider