rocket

IF this was an actual game...

1st, initial game purchase no problem. I wouldn't mind a subscription per monthly basis if there will be worthwhile future content (new weapons, vehicles, and equipment - different tools to survive, such as fishing for coastal survivors etc...) and for the upkeep and security of the servers.

2nd, studio development (kickstarter if needed) with opportunities for community driven content (please note tf2 and dota 2 models with steam workshop).

3rd, server models shouldn't be community based, unless they become private hives or unless characters become tied to a server.

4th, I don't understand why microtransactions automatically equate to pay to win. again, look at tf2 and dota 2. aesthetic items to cosmetically enhance the uniqueness of your character, created by a community which recieves a portion of cash back for each item sold, and are items that can be found or bought, and traded within the community.

that's a win win for everyone!

Edited by ptk

Why would you ask consumers how they want products to be priced? I for one would like the game to be completely free.

Purchase with monthly fee (If the monthly fee can assure no cheating)

Studio servers ( No cheating )

As far as how your create the game... I dont care, do what makes a badass game.

As far as those who say "I wont pay a monthly fee" I call BS!!! And the 10% of the 100% of the people in THAT camp who acctually will not... they can watch from the sidelines or go mow the lawn for the neighbor to pay the fee if they cant talk mom into it.

I know thats harsh, but I want a killer game and I will glaldly pay monthly to insure 1: No &^%$'n cheating and 2: future updates and development.

Whatever it takes to do it right

Shit is gettin serious.

If this was made as a stand alone game, or as part of some particular existing game, what kind of consumer model would you want to play it on?

How would you rather pay for it?

- Game purchase with Monthly fee? (WoW stylez)

- Game purchase only? (Guild Wars stylez)

- Free to play, buy your shit?

- Something else?

Also:

- Community developed or studio developed?

- Community or studio servers? or both?

- Kickstarter? or not?

Please try and stick to short sentences, its much easier for me to get broad feedback.

Game purchase only.

Studio developed

Studio servers

Micro transactions are ok, as long as it doesn't give you a advantage against another player.. Use it for character slots, Customizations and whatnot.