Sign in to follow this  
Eazy-Makaveli

Thats it, i QUIT

The Server lag is just gamebreaking. i got shot by a bandit with a magnum in elektro church like 15 times and i shot him at least 10 times with my makarov in the head. none of us died and my screen was all white. suddenly i drop down and die like 5 seconds after that.

he killed me before i emptied 2 mags in his face which took like 5 seconds.

now how the fuck can this happen? to die but still move as if nothing happened and you dont know that you died?

why didnt the bandit die after i shot him 10 times in the head? i was at 2 meters distance did i miss all my shots? no?

i quit i wont play this trash until the damn lag is fixed with the incredibly low fps.

do you have a good PC and internet connection? i get 50 fps with absolutely no lag.

It happens. DayZ is a MOD of Arma 2, its shocking the amount of times this has to be explained. Expect more when you have actually paid for DayZ and you then fall into the premium category.

do you have a good PC and internet connection? i get 50 fps with absolutely no lag.

yes i got have good internet connection. i played BF3, ME2 and ME3 and everything was all well. i had maxed setting exept AA and was running with 30-40 fps worked really well.

good, we need less people like you. were finally reaching the point that separates the boys from the men.

Edited by DYLANBROCHILL

Hmmm, sounds like your connection sucks. I rarely have lag issues or FPS issues.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

whatta bout the dude i pumped full off say 80 MK 48 rounds and still walked and then not died AFTER he shot me, then died and sank into the floor (hacker) ...

owwwwww, hacker ? yurcase ? desync... might

Uh oh, got killed by a bandit while on a shitty server in Elektro and lost my Makarov. Can't take this alpha mod anymore, must quit.

• Like 2

whatever your connexion is, desync may happens if the server is on his knees.

• Like 1

It happens. DayZ is a MOD of Arma 2, its shocking the amount of times this has to be explained. Expect more when you have actually paid for DayZ and you then fall into the premium category.

I don't think a lot of the younger guys can wrap their heads around what a mod is.

might not be lag, might be a scripter in god mode. I pumped 6 as 50 rounds into some Muppet running around cherno and the dude looked up at me and one shotted me dead.

I can't understand how Dayz is giving you lag after listing all the games you've played. Op are you sure you are connecting to servers with low enough ping? Something doesn't add up here...

• Like 1

its a mod ok but its not worth playing with all this bullshit.

this isnt the first time that this happened and being an alpha mod is not an excuse.

bring quality or dont bring anything at all.

whatta bout the dude i pumped full off say 80 MK 48 rounds and still walked and then not died AFTER he shot me, then died and sank into the floor (hacker) ...

owwwwww, hacker ? yurcase ? desync... might

Everyone says "hacker" when they die and most of the time it isn't.

• Like 1

Quitting a great FREE mod for something as silly as lag/desync will be your loss.

Suck it up and laugh it off.

It's prob happened to 90% of all players at one point or another. And has happened to myself at least a few times.

Who cares? Start again. If it was lag/desync try to stick on servers close to you...that are regularly restarted.

If it WAS a hacker...see my above comment ^^

Edited by GeordieMarv

Face to desk!

Alpha and beta tests are there for the express purpose of refining the mod.

Things go through alpha and beta testing to achieve quality and remove bugs.

It amazes me that people make these kind of threads.

I'm not. It's mostly stupid kids that think they are the centre of the universe instead of another worthless drain on the world's resources. They are SO important they feel the need to announce they THEY are leaving as that's the most important thing that has happened in history and everyone will beg them not to go.

They are then surprised and annoyed when everyone says "don't let the door hit your arse on the way out,"

• Like 3

we shud create a "we lost a player" thread and sticky it

• Like 1

*Sigh*

Another " QQ I'm leaving, everyone should care" thread. We wont miss you and your horrible computer/Madagascar connection.