Salvator

Looking for players

Hey, I have been playing for about 3 months now, I know the game pretty well. I am looking for someone or a few people to play with on a permanent server or something. Id like to start making a camp for my stuff or such. Let me know if anyone is interested.

@Tuckthete

May I ask why you are spamming drugs onto a forum about a zombie survival game? I mean, maybe drugs or chemicals can be the result of the infestation, but spamming things irrelevant to the game are pointless.

@Tuckthete

May I ask why you are spamming drugs onto a forum about a zombie survival game? I mean, maybe drugs or chemicals can be the result of the infestation, but spamming things irrelevant to the game are pointless.

It was a spambot, just ignore it.

Hey, I have been playing for about 3 months now, I know the game pretty well. I am looking for someone or a few people to play with on a permanent server or something. Id like to start making a camp for my stuff or such. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'll put this in 'Survivor HQ', you'll find more people there.

It is also the correct forum, please read stickies before creating threads.

Moved.

I'd love to get something up and running as well, please contact me on skype - Craig_Harris128, I also have a few mates who might be interested! Hope to see you there!