ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Database server has been migrated and all servers should be online. The only difference you would notice is when you click 'edit database' in the control panel it won't automatically login, you'll have to use the database username and database password in your control panel. This is because most browsers don't allow you to submit a form to a different URL. It will be fixed when we move the website over.

Should be less problems with lag/desync now overall.

Also updated Celle to 1.7.4.4

Some reason our password for our database isn't working, any ideas? I'm using the one given on the control panel.

Some reason our password for our database isn't working, any ideas? I'm using the one given on the control panel.

Don't know where you're connecting to but I posted the following tweet may fix it:

The host 'db.dayz.st' was updated but DNS could take up to 24 hours to apply, if you use Navicat or connect directly use 173.193.202.97 instead.

ersan i sent in a ticket last night about my server and another server on the seattle server running the same ip and port

i see that its still showing 2 servers

ersan i sent in a ticket last night about my server and another server on the seattle server running the same ip and port

i see that its still showing 2 servers

It's impossible for two servers to run on the same IP and port. The built-in arma2 server browser seems to scan a port range so it will show multiple servers even if you type in the ip and port - it is not important.

Not sure what's happening... are you doing maintenance? It's the second time my server restarts (in 30 minutes).

No, we are not.

It's impossible for two servers to run on the same IP and port. The built-in arma2 server browser seems to scan a port range so it will show multiple servers even if you type in the ip and port - it is not important.

ok if i was to take my server down and i ckick to join it thru dayz commander it takes me to the Fresh inc fun server that has the same ip and port

i use the remote connection thru arma the one that lets you put in the ip and port this is where i see it i see 3 servers showing under ip:50.23.131.224:2362 can you change there port or mine there should be only one server list on that page i dont know why there are 3 but this could be why we have been lagging alot this only happened after the 1.7.4.4 install

here is a screen shot for you to look at 2012-11-25_00003.jpg

Edited by MTUCKER0

ok if i was to take my server down and i ckick to join it thru dayz commander it takes me to the Fresh inc fun server that has the same ip and port

i use the remote connection thru arma the one that lets you put in the ip and port this is where i see it i see 3 servers showing under ip:50.23.131.224:2362 can you change there port or mine there should be only one server list on that page i dont know why there are 3 but this could be why we have been lagging alot this only happened after the 1.7.4.4 install

I just explained that, the ingame arma2 server browser will show multiple servers because it scans a port range for some reason. We are getting reports that the server that arma2 joins when trying to join a server is sometimes not even the same IP as the one they were attempting to connect to - we believe it might be because arma2 is using multicast but we haven't been able to validate these claims yet. What we will probably do is put more ports between servers (right now we use 10 - 2302, 2312, 2322, 2342, etc.)

The problem is we can't just change everyone's ports when most of them seem to be working fine, I can see all of the e-mails in my head already. I want to determine the cause 100% before I do something drastic like that. This problem did not start until the latest ArmA2 patch as well.

Edited by ersan191

Awesome work today mate, everything is running good on our server.

Are we still getting FTP access today?

No, I started working on it today.

• Like 1

Some people on my server are getting kick for script restriction #45.when loading in the server anyway to fix this? Crashes Dayz.

All Vilayer maps updated - Fallujah: 1.4, Lingor: 1.2, Panthera: 1.7, Takistan: 1.6, Zargabad: 1.4 - bliss also updated.

Some people on my server are getting kick for script restriction #45.when loading in the server anyway to fix this? Crashes Dayz.

This was fixed the day 1.7.4.4 came out - is it still doing it? If so send an e-mail to admin@dayz.st with your control panel username so we can check and make sure the fix got applied to your server correctly.

My server went offline and it doesn't starts anymore. If i click the start button on the control panel it returns red.

We were updating all of the Vilayer maps, posted on Twitter 15 minutes before we did it - its best to check our twitter before posting here to see if there are any downtime notices or known issues - http://dayz.st/status

Edited by ersan191

Thank you .. sorry i didn't noticed it. 5 minutes before a cheater were doing shit on the server and i tought saomething odd were happing (wtf is that Vasily monitor? lol).

Will you have more EU servers available in the near future?

We *should* have more London servers available this afternoon (it's 8:30AM here)

Glad to see we weren't the only ones having the issue where trying to connect to our server through dayz commander for example you get thrown into the wrong server. Awesome that you are already looking into it ersan.

Side note we did have an issue yesterday, had about 38 people on the server and the lag & desync became pretty bad for about 30 minutes then we a no message received error for about 40 seconds. I'll send an email to you guys with our username just in case you wanna give it a look. Other than that keep up the good work fellas :D

Edited by Pegz

I'm interested in renting a server from you guys, but a few questions first.

1. Is ftp access available now? I saw earlier in the thread that it was being worked on.

2. How long does it take to get up and running. If I ordered a server today, would it be ready today?

3. How easy is it to switch maps if desired? Can I run Namalsk for a day and then switch to Chernarus if I want to?

4. What about switching from private to public hive? Can I do that or am I stuck with one or the other?

5. How quick do you get back to me on support tickets? My clan has had 2 servers already and both of them had crappy service, can you convince me that your company is different?

That's all I can think of for now.. Let's see how quick you get back to me on this. ;)

Edit: It seems some of my questions have been answered throughout this thread.

I would still appreciate an answer to the ftp question, and the one about how you're different from other companies.

My credit card awaits your response. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde

I'm interested in renting a server from you guys, but a few questions first.

1. Is ftp access available now? I saw earlier in the thread that it was being worked on.

2. How long does it take to get up and running. If I ordered a server today, would it be ready today?

3. How easy is it to switch maps if desired? Can I run Namalsk for a day and then switch to Chernarus if I want to?

4. What about switching from private to public hive? Can I do that or am I stuck with one or the other?

5. How quick do you get back to me on support tickets? My clan has had 2 servers already and both of them had crappy service, can you convince me that your company is different?

That's all I can think of for now.. Let's see how quick you get back to me on this. ;)

Edit: It seems some of my questions have been answered throughout this thread.

I would still appreciate an answer to the ftp question, and the one about how you're different from other companies.

My credit card awaits your response. ;)

1. - Not yet

2. - Pretty much instant, so yes, if you order today you'll be playing 5 minutes later

3. - couple of clicks and POOF

4. Pretty sure they will swap ya from pub to private no problem, can't say about the other way around.

5. - I get pretty damned fast responses in email and irc, unlike someone else i used who would take 24+ hours to give a response, and then it would be something useless half the time.

1. - Not yet

2. - Pretty much instant, so yes, if you order today you'll be playing 5 minutes later

4. Pretty sure they will swap ya from pub to private no problem, can't say about the other way around.

5. - I get pretty damned fast responses in email and irc, unlike someone else i used who would take 24+ hours to give a response, and then it would be something useless half the time.

How long have you been renting a server from them, and how much uptime vs. downtime have you seen?

What was the longest you ever had to wait for a reply?

I assume you recommend this provider then? It's nice to hear from one of their clients.. your answers mean even more to me than someone who represents the companies would.

How long have you been renting a server from them, and how much uptime vs. downtime have you seen?

What was the longest you ever had to wait for a reply?

I assume you recommend this provider then? It's nice to hear from one of their clients.. your answers mean even more to me than someone who represents the companies would.

I would also recommend them, I've had a server for close to two months and in that time the downtime has been minimal,hardly worth worrying about in all honesty and as for response time i've never waited longer than a few hours for an answer to my questions whether it be email or IRC. I have also had a few other servers with other hosts and dayz.st is by far the best in my opinion and i hope to stay with them when stand alone comes :thumbsup:

1. - Not yet

I would also recommend them, I've had a server for close to two months and in that time the downtime has been minimal,hardly worth worrying about in all honesty and as for response time i've never waited longer than a few hours for an answer to my questions whether it be email or IRC. I have also had a few other servers with other hosts and dayz.st is by far the best in my opinion and i hope to stay with them when stand alone comes :thumbsup:

Very nice.. I've noted both of your opinions and I am happy to say I'm strongly considering this provider over the rest.

I love the look of the RC interface, and the idea of changing maps etc so easily is very attractive.

My only hitch atm is that the price is so low compared to some of the other providers that I've looked at.. but from the sounds of things, it's not a matter of "getting what you pay for" (in the bad way) so I'm pretty sure I'm going to give this one a chance.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. :)

Edited by Cyanyde