ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

New features, added all the bliss optional packages from https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private#optional-features:

AUFGi.png

Some infos:

Messaging, Custom Inventory, and Buildings are all enabled by default, use the database to modify settings for them.

Namalsk does not support custom inventories, so it is disabled on Namalsk.

Lingor does not need Kill Messages because the code is enabled within Lingor itself, so the option will not be there if you are running Lingor.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

ersan191

Actually they do work on Namalsk kill messages , care packages and wrecks they all work

so please dont disable them

check out my other server running namalsk with kill messages enabled care packages and wrecks

OLD FART GAMING Namalsk (v1.7.3/Beta 98443) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-6]

we also have rMod working on Namalsk look for Dayz Namalask Private Hive rMod -(v0.60/1.7.3/98443) - hosted by lfp

Edited by MTUCKER0

ersan191

Actually they do work on Namalsk kill messages , care packages and wrecks they all work

so please dont disable them

check out my other server running namalsk with kill messages enabled care packages and wrecks

OLD FART GAMING Namalsk (v1.7.3/Beta 98443) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-6]

we also have rMod working on Namalsk look for Dayz Namalask Private Hive rMod -(v0.60/1.7.3/98443) - hosted by lfp

Okay, it seemed to be working when I was testing but custom inventories definitely does not work so I'm disabling that. It gives an invalid version black screen when it is enabled.

I went to report the problem and this is what ayan said, so I just assumed nothing worked:

<~ayan4m1> Namalsk doesn't support packages right now

They've been enabled again. I'll probably add rMod support for Namalsk tomorrow or the day after.

Edited by ersan191

yeah im not to worried about custom invientories that can be done by your map tool but thanks again for the great service

New features, added all the bliss optional packages from https://github.com/a...ional-features:

AUFGi.png

Some infos:

Messaging, Custom Inventory, and Buildings are all enabled by default, use the database to modify settings for them.

Namalsk does not support custom inventories, so it is disabled on Namalsk.

Lingor does not need Kill Messages because the code is enabled within Lingor itself, so the option will not be there if you are running Lingor.

Well stucks on loading if any of those are enabled(Chernarus).

Edited by sukkaed

Getting reports kill messages aren't working on Namalsk, I've disabled it.

Getting reports kill messages aren't working on Namalsk, I've disabled it.

awwww :( They got them working on Old fart gaming server, wonder what they have done different :(

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Well stucks on loading if any of those are enabled(Chernarus).

I was able to login but got kicked for not being on the whitelist. You may have too many people trying to join at once which makes it look like the server is stuck on loading. It will stay this way until "Game Started" appears in the server console. This is normal.

Edited by ersan191

I was able to login but got kicked for not being on the whitelist. You may have too many people trying to join at once which makes it look like the server is stuck on loading. It will stay this way until "Game Started" appears in the server console. This is normal.

Oh.. I disabled whitelisting if you want to try again. I turned all off again and it still stucks on loading and now im turning them on again... lets see what happens XD

Edit: Stucks on loading... and there is only like 4 ppl connecting.

Edited by sukkaed

same issue right now on my server!

Okay we just fixed a permissions problem that would be causing some servers to be stuck on Loading - if your server is in this boat please try restarting it and it should work fine. I knew we wouldn't get away from this one without some kind of problem -.-

This was also probably causing the problem with kill messages on namalsk so I've enabled them again. Please let me know.

• Like 1

Stupid question but Fallujah was updated to 1.3 and I am now 1 version ahead of my server. Anyway to get those files over to the server to get it to 1.3 as well?

Cheers

Stupid question but Fallujah was updated to 1.3 and I am now 1 version ahead of my server. Anyway to get those files over to the server to get it to 1.3 as well?

Cheers

Sorry, no, bliss hasn't confirmed whether or not it will support the new maps yet. When I get confirmation we'll start working on adding them to the servers. You should downgrade your fallujah version in dayzcommander.

This was also probably causing the problem with kill messages on namalsk so I've enabled them again. Please let me know.

Doesn't seem to work for me. Can anyone else confirm?

kill mesages work fine on my server running Namalsk

OLD FART GAMING Namalsk 24/7 Daytime 1.7.3/0.60/98443 Come Get Some | DayZ.ST

Updated arma2 beta to 98836 and the following maps/versions: Fallujah 1.3, Lingor 1.1, Panthera 1.6, Takistan 1.5, Zargabad 1.3

Also Celle has some default vehicle spawns in the database now, so vehicles will appear on the map if you switch to it.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 2

Do you need to have side chat enabled?

HAve you done anything different? I have enabled them on Namalsk and they dont work :(

I enabled kill messages, wrecks and care packages on my server last night (Chernarus) but the do not work ATM.

Haven't seen any wrecks or care packages and death messages were in default form (xyz was killed)

I enabled kill messages, wrecks and care packages on my server last night (Chernarus) but the do not work ATM.

Haven't seen any wrecks or care packages and death messages were in default form (xyz was killed)

same

I've enabled only kill messages and doesn't seem to work. Anyone of you has also side chat enabled?

Edited by Oken

Only death messages are working for me but no wrecks or care packages in chernarus.

EDIT: I found wreck! Its like crashed AC130 and loot there was DMR and coyote backpack.

Edited by sukkaed

DayzPanthera - (1.5/98220) [VETERAN][GMT -5] Private Hive - H3RO.co.uk-Max Vechicles. Too bloody old to PWN!!| DayZ.ST

Mind changing it back to 50 players please mate. Im sure the issues will sort itself out in time.