ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Anyone else having kicks for script restriction 20? Apparently you get kicked for eating.

It's always something isn't it... We'll take a look and update the filters soon - you can always update the filters yourself via FTP.

It's always something isn't it... We'll take a look and update the filters soon - you can always update the filters yourself via FTP.

NM, Ersan. I updated the filters via FTP and it appears to be working fine now.

What options have you got for Australians? I checked out your Singapore test server and it was over 230ms ping. Noone would join it I doubt.

Los Angeles should get 150-170ms, best we can do.

It's always out of stock

Slots usually free up around 8AM EST (I think midnight in Sydney) - it's best to check around that time. We are planning a large installation in LA but it won't be done for at least 2 weeks.

EDIT: We just fixed one of the tent saving issues that was a problem back when 1.7.5.1 came out, and 1.7.6 brought the problem back - restart your server to apply the fix (it will modify your server pbo, so custom one will not have the fix until you restore defaults). This still does not completely fix tents, they will probably still have the cross-saving problem, we haven't had an opportunity to fix this yet.

Would you mind pointing out the specific files that are updated? I'd rather not have to download a new server pbo and make all of my changes again, though I can understand if you would be hesitant to do this.

Edited by Sinoco

We are testing the new Vilayer maps and Celle and hope to have them pushed out tomorrow.

Also we removed the 'best for Australia' moniker for the singapore location - as it turns out Los Angeles is significantly better for Australian users, we believe Softlayer removed a very important bandwidth provider that had low AU pings before:

Melbourne, AU

SNG: 346.0ms

LAX: 174.0ms

Sydney, AU

SNG: 357.8ms

LAX: 178.3ms

Singapore is now only recommended for Asian customers in Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Japan and Thailand. All other Asian countries actually get better pings to Los Angeles or Amsterdam.

Also we are going to be moving all Salt Lake City and Seattle servers into Los Angeles and removing those locations in late March (probably around the 20th), more details will be posted when we have them. We conducted quite a few tests and LA looks to ping better than both other locations on average - you can see the results of the tests here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1956377/LAX.xlsx

Los Angeles has DDoS protection and we have far more control over the network as well.

Would you mind pointing out the specific files that are updated? I'd rather not have to download a new server pbo and make all of my changes again, though I can understand if you would be hesitant to do this.

http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-1-7-5-1.7592/#post-16773

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

We are testing the new Vilayer maps and Celle and hope to have them pushed out tomorrow.

Also we removed the 'best for Australia' moniker for the singapore location - as it turns out Los Angeles is significantly better for Australian users, we believe Softlayer removed a very important bandwidth provider that had low AU pings before:

Melbourne, AU

SNG: 346.0ms

LAX: 174.0ms

Sydney, AU

SNG: 357.8ms

LAX: 178.3ms

Singapore is now only recommended for Asian customers in Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Japan and Thailand. All other Asian countries actually get better pings to Los Angeles.

Also we are going to be moving all Salt Lake City and Seattle servers into Los Angeles and removing those locations in late March (probably around the 20th), more details will be posted when we have them. We conducted quite a few tests and LA looks to ping better than both other locations on average, they have DDoS protection and we have far more control over the network as well.

http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-1-7-5-1.7592/#post-16773

Sounds good. Keep us posted on these server changes. I know some people that are very interested in doing business with you.

Also we are going to be moving all Salt Lake City and Seattle servers into Los Angeles and removing those locations in late March (probably around the 20th), more details will be posted when we have them. We conducted quite a few tests and LA looks to ping better than both other locations on average - you can see the results of the test here: https://dl.dropbox.c...956377/LAX.xlsx

Los Angeles has DDoS protection and we have far more control over the network as well.

http://opendayz.net/...592/#post-16773

That's too bad for me. I currently get 3-4 ms pings to my server running in SLC. I guess nothing lasts forever, huh? I'd imagine the IP addresses & ports will change when you move to L.A.?

That's too bad for me. I currently get 3-4 ms pings to my server running in SLC. I guess nothing lasts forever, huh? I'd imagine the IP addresses & ports will change when you move to L.A.?

Yes, sorry, SLC is actually our least reliable datacenter, anytime there is a DDoS (not even necessarily directed at us) every server at the datacenter experiences connection problems. And yes IP's will change, ports will be the same, we will post a list once we lock in some dates.

• Like 1

Hello ersan191.

I have heard nothing but good things about your Dayz server hosting and i am interested into purchasing a server. I would like to purchase a LA server as i am in Southern Cali. If you would be so kind as to possible let me know when you will have more available for purchase i would be more than happy to buy one.

PS. you get my beans :) !!! lol

~The Magic Dragon

Edited by TheMagicDragon

Going to try to do all the map updates later today: (pushed back to tomorrow, sorry)

DayZ 1.7.6.1, Celle 1.9, Fallujah 1.4, Lingor 1.3, Panthera 1.8, Takistan 1.7, Utes 1.3, Zargabad 1.5, and we will take a stab at i44 but no guarantees.

Hello ersan191.

I have heard nothing but good things about your Dayz server hosting and i am interested into purchasing a server. I would like to purchase a LA server as i am in Southern Cali. If you would be so kind as to possible let me know when you will have more available for purchase i would be more than happy to buy one.

PS. you get my beans :) !!! lol

~The Magic Dragon

Slots often free up around 8AM EST, but there are only 3 cancellations at Los Angeles in the next 3 days so it's unlikely you'll find any. When we get more LA servers is still kind of up in the air, we are doing a big transition sometime around March 20 but we will try to get a couple more servers over there before then (probably a week from now). We will have more Salt Lake City servers sometime this week, and possibly more Seattle servers as well.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

What about lingor 2.1 when are we going to get that why is this being overlooked

Have no information nor do I use Lingor, but I see that DayZ Commander only has Lingor 1.3, and DayZ.ST only updates something when DZC does.

Might want to look alittle closer dzc has lingor 2.0 now 2.1 ithis is just an updated lingor just like every other map since it

Might want to look alittle closer dzc has lingor 2.0 now 2.1 ithis is just an updated lingor just like every other map since it

There is NO "Lingor 2.1" It's "Lingor 1.3". The Lingor you are talking about is in fact "Lingor (Skaronator.com) 2.1". Another version or mod of Lingor. ;)

So yes it is there!

Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

Skaronator Lingor isn't really a priority right now because any mods that use the same base map require a lot more work for us to host, that's why we don't have dayzero or dayz redux.

We intend to push all of the updates tomorrow, also there will be new servers in Amsterdam, Washington DC, and possibly Salt Lake City tomorrow.

What a load of garbage, Just for shits and giggles I tried this and after about five reshrinks was still getting kicked for the file being too large, funny that considering the final file was a massive 8kb. Dont waste your time people. lol :huh: Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

What a load of garbage, Just for shits and giggles I tried this and after about five reshrinks was still getting kicked for the file being too large, funny that considering the final file was a massive 8kb. Dont waste your time people. lol :huh:

That about this?: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/88632-dayzst-30mo-for-50-slot-useu-servers-ftp-176-instant-setup-custom-panel-live-map-tool-private-hives-oring-rmod/page__st__2100#entry1200976

...anyway you aren't kicked because the file is "too" large, but because the file exists = the size is set to ZERO (no mod allowed) so you can't really customize things that way on most dayz servers. The reason is because you can do bad things with it... nor that there isn't other million ways to do bad things on arma2.

...anyway you aren't kicked because the file is "too" large, but because the file exists = the size is set to ZERO (no mod allowed)

If you read my wording properly I said just for shits and giggles - and too large a massive 8kb was a sarcastic comment as I already knew they are not allowed. Mate I have been running and modding DayZ servers for almost 8 months now so dont type explinations at me as if I'm dumb. take note of the post next time.

Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

Then drop the shitbox that is lingor its a broken ass map . The Skaronator version is the same map just all the bugs fixed but wtf do i know Im just a paying customer and apparently not high priority .Well paying for my next month may not be either

Skaronator Lingor isn't really a priority right now because any mods that use the same base map require a lot more work for us to host, that's why we don't have dayzero or dayz redux.

We intend to push all of the updates tomorrow, also there will be new servers in Amsterdam, Washington DC, and possibly Salt Lake City tomorrow.

You guys have taviana.com and .eu? I mean if the new Lingor 1.3 puts in most of the fixes in Skar Lingor then I guess It's a mute point but my impression was that skar picked up Lingor and updated it because the original dev was letting it die.

Lingor is a great map but without these fixes it's pretty frustrating. If 1.3 does not fix these issues we may have to drop our hosted server and go to a dedicated box and run skar lingor ourselves.

If you read my wording properly I said just for shits and giggles - and too large a massive 8kb was a sarcastic comment as I already knew they are not allowed. Mate I have been running and modding DayZ servers for almost 8 months now so dont type explinations at me as if I'm dumb. take note of the post next time.

Don't get all butt hurt because someone tried to help you out. If you knew it wouldn't work and was NOT allowed why did you do it? Oh yeah, for shits and giggles I forgot. But when I KNOW something doesn't work, I don't try it, because I already KNOW it will not work. Responses like yours is the reason fewer and fewer people try to offer other people help. Put your pride and epeen away and say thank you for trying to help.

Watch out, leet poster here!

is there anywhere to find an change list to lingor 1.3? I have searched dayzmod.com for "lingor 1.3" and got nothing....

I know dayz.st, lets support the version that puts the least information out there!

Edited by wesmacker