ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

To those asking, new servers should be coming in pretty much everywhere (except San Jose, Salt Lake, and possibly London) on Monday afternoon (usually before 5PM CST)

London usually takes an extra day so it will be up Tuesday.

We are moving all of our San Jose servers to Los Angeles (to Black Lotus, a company well-known for DDoS protection) soon - before the 19th of February. Any servers at high risk for DDoS will be asked to move there when the location is online.

We will be posting IP changes soon so servers in San Jose can start notifying their players.

Ersan, ever would have servers available in Brazil?

Another issue would be related to Custom Face, would allow the server?

when we try to enter custom face are kicked due to file size.

thank you

Another round of attacks tonight it seems...

Washington DC 05 (173.192.200.91) is offline.

Dallas 07 (173.192.70.135) is offline.

Dallas 03 (75.126.39.68) is back online.

London 07 (185.2.138.76) is back online.

Seattle 07 (50.23.131.238) is back online.

Dallas 05 (208.43.33.119) is back online.

Washington DC 12 (50.97.49.68) is back online.

Washington DC 09 (173.192.200.126) is back online.

Singapore 06 (119.81.31.18) is back online.

We are working with the datacenter to try and mitigate some of this.

Said it before but we are opening a new location at Black Lotus in Los Angeles in a couple weeks that will have built-in DDoS protection, and we will be moving the San Jose servers there, if you want protection it is advised that you move your servers to LA as soon as servers there are available.

Edited by ersan191

Add a 24/7 or business hours customer service whichever I need to chat to someone if I ever get an error or my server get screwed or I need help. I don't like going to the forum asking question and none of my post gets reply, "Why aren't my vehicles not spawning?" then 2 to 6 weeks later no responses and email service blows as well. The only thing I like from DayZ.ST is the live tools I can see my players anywhere on the map online or offline, can give players items, and spawn vehicles or add spawn points on the private server.

Add a 24/7 or business hours customer service whichever I need to chat to someone if I ever get an error or my server get screwed or I need help. I don't like going to the forum asking question and none of my post gets reply, "Why aren't my vehicles not spawning?" then 2 to 6 weeks later no responses and email service blows as well. The only thing I like from DayZ.ST is the live tools I can see my players anywhere on the map online or offline, can give players items, and spawn vehicles or add spawn points on the private server.

There is no way your e-mail took 2 to 6 weeks to respond to, if you didn't get an answer within 24 hours then we never got the e-mail or it got deleted for being marked as spam by google (our mail system is through google)... The hive forum is for community support, our staff do not monitor it. There is IRC support which is immediate if anyone is available - see http://dayz.st/contact

• Like 3

deergab, you should try to use the IRC Support chat, it is very helpful for immediate support.

• Like 1

Another round of attacks tonight it seems...

Washington DC 05 (173.192.200.91) is offline.

Singapore 06 (119.81.31.18) is offline.

Dallas 07 (173.192.70.135) is offline.

Dallas 03 (75.126.39.68) is back online.

London 07 (185.2.138.76) is back online.

Seattle 07 (50.23.131.238) is back online.

Dallas 05 (208.43.33.119) is back online.

Washington DC 12 (50.97.49.68) is back online.

Washington DC 09 (173.192.200.126) is back online.

We are working with the datacenter to try and mitigate some of this.

Said it before but we are opening a new location at Black Lotus in Los Angeles in a couple weeks that will have built-in DDoS protection, and we will be moving the San Jose servers there, if you want protection it is advised that you move your servers to LA as soon as servers there are available.

I'm really not trying to be a pain but I have rented my server for roughly 3 months, Over that time frame it has been down to DDOS roughly 4-5 times, that I can remember. Are there any reimbursements or added time to the rentals. It very frustrating to have to constatly wait for the server due to DDOS. I understand that there isn't much you can do to prevent them but there has to be some compensation for time lost.

I'm really not trying to be a pain but I have rented my server for roughly 3 months, Over that time frame it has been down to DDOS roughly 4-5 times, that I can remember. Are there any reimbursements or added time to the rentals. It very frustrating to have to constatly wait for the server due to DDOS. I understand that there isn't much you can do to prevent them but there has to be some compensation for time lost.

Send us an e-mail admin@dayz.st

Ersan, ever would have servers available in Brazil?

Another issue would be related to Custom Face, would allow the server?

when we try to enter custom face are kicked due to file size.

thank you

Also send us an e-mail, we can enable custom files for you. I don't know of any good (or any at all really) datacenters in south america, so it's unlikely.

Edited by ersan191

any idea on the FTP and time settings, like Full moon and such? Love the servers btw!

I have lost interest in my server at the moment. I was going to end the sub due to playing more on other wasteland servers. Is it possible to change my server to a wasteland server. I contacted 404 and they said I had to contact you.

I have lost interest in my server at the moment. I was going to end the sub due to playing more on other wasteland servers. Is it possible to change my server to a wasteland server. I contacted 404 and they said I had to contact you.

Where in the name of dayz.st does it say wasteland .... dayz.st are only hosting the dayz mod thy said when wasteland came out thy will not add wasteland because do host it means thy will have to change there setup. If you want a wasteland server then you will have to find a hoster for wasteland. A wasteland server cost 2x the price for a dayz server. Just give dayz.st some more time and thy will re less all the new dayz maps.
  • Like 1

ok i have been waiting for my servers to get back online , i have tried to go in to the IRC chat no one has helped me no customer service at all . i have sent over 3 - 4 emails to the admin still no reply the customer service is terrible sorry to say but it is the truth . the servers have been down for more then 4 - 5 times this month for me . i have sent a email for reimbursement i have gotten nothing back. I have paid for my second server i have been reverted back to the old account !!! If can admin can get back to me would be nice , or i would like a refund on my money this is ridiculous

I have been having the same problem, the Dallas center mine is on is still down from last night. Any word on an ETA or anything for this?

And if we switch to the LA datacenter when it's up, will our database move over with it? And it will be a new IP addres, correct?

How long does it take to get your scripts.txt updated after sending an email??

You guys used to be amazing at doing stuff and answering emails. Has been nearly 12 hours now and never waited longer than an hour for a response normally.

I really hope this is just a blip and your not going the way of Survival Servers and getting too big too quick that you can't cope with the work load. Maybe this is also why we have not seen any new features(except maps) in ages and we STILL don't have FTP access even though that has been said is coming for the last 2 months.

I have been with you now for 3 months and just started my 4th and this is the first time I have been unhappy with the service.

Edited by Bernardo

```

You guys used to be amazing at doing stuff and answering emails. Has been nearly 12 hours now and never waited longer than an hour for a response normally.

I really hope this is just a blip and your not going the way of Survival Servers and getting too big too quick that you can't cope with the work load. Maybe this is also why we have not seen any new features(except maps) in ages and we STILL don't have FTP access even though that has been said is coming for the last 2 months.

I have been with you now for 3 months and just started my 4th and this is the first time I have been unhappy with the service.

i sent over 5 emails no reply and i paid for another server and still no reply from them i asked for a refund didnt get anything from them this is just unprofessional now

i hope i dont need to wait for another 3 - 4 days for a reply or a email back from them

Edited by gamersdream

Just wondering if there is and issue with San Jose Node 50.23.65.14.

Every time we start to load in the server is dropping, several restarts and mod changes etc and still continuing to happen.

EDIT: Nevermind, stopped the sever for approx 15 minutes and then started it again, still had same issue so changed to Taviana, That loaded normally so flicked back to Chernarus, turned on rMod and restarted and again it loaded normally. unsure what the issue was as theses changes failed to work before but is working now.

Could be a coincidence but who cares it is working now. lol ;)

Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

To those asking, new servers should be coming in pretty much everywhere (except San Jose, Salt Lake, and possibly London) on Monday afternoon (usually before 5PM CST)

London usually takes an extra day so it will be up Tuesday.

We are moving all of our San Jose servers to Los Angeles (to Black Lotus, a company well-known for DDoS protection) soon - before the 19th of February. Any servers at high risk for DDoS will be asked to move there when the location is online.

We will be posting IP changes soon so servers in San Jose can start notifying their players.

Great news about the DDos Protection but by moving my servers to LA will increase my ping by over 80m/s, I join from Australia and apparently Singapore is better for us however my ping is more than double that of San Jose. And Yes I have been via my carrier and had my connection re-routed in attempt to try and rectify this but it does not get any better and I am not alone, are we going to get any other better options?

Great news about the DDos Protection but by moving my servers to LA will increase my ping by over 80m/s, I join from Australia and apparently Singapore is better for us however my ping is more than double that of San Jose. And Yes I have been via my carrier and had my connection re-routed in attempt to try and rectify this but it does not get any better and I am not alone, are we going to get any other better options?

No there will not be any better options for Singapore, datacenters with real DDoS mitigation are very hard to come by and there sure as hell aren't any in Asia or Australia.

That said, Black Lotus (our new Los Angeles provider) has a very extensive network in Asia and pings should be significantly lower than San Jose - try pinging 199.59.162.167

Honestly, we are doing our best, I still haven't found a suitable FTP server for windows that can implement FTP the way we want to. I'm personally working on new maps right now - we get hundreds of requests every day for different new features and we implement the ones that are most requested. FTP isn't actually that high.

```

i sent over 5 emails no reply and i paid for another server and still no reply from them i asked for a refund didnt get anything from them this is just unprofessional now

i hope i dont need to wait for another 3 - 4 days for a reply or a email back from them

You came in the channel spamming and cursing, those sorts of actions tend to get you ignored - we are a little behind on e-mails due to two support reps being sick and they will be caught up with soon.

Hi Ersan.

I have some suggestions for you.

Is it possible to have access through the panel to edit the file scripts.txt?

For example in the same way as the files PBO.

I ask this because even with Rmod some kick appear on some items.

Similarly some that modify the file with some scripts dayz_mission.pbo can get kicks in relation to these changes.

I think that we are just like you, that we could beings useful, in fact, it will ease support requests regarding changes to the files scripts.txt

Thank you for reading.

Added new maps:

DayZ+

1yCsEOf.png

DayZ+ is a mod where you can build your own bases and structures and it has a bunch of other tweaks to the base DayZ game to make it unique - see http://dayzplus.com for more details.

Thirsk & Thirsk (Winter)

Pgj3eje.png

Thirsk is a very small map that by default only has ATV's and motorcycles as vehicles. Thirsk (Winter) is a snow-covered version of the same map.

Isla Duala

wdpGot5.png

Isla Duala is a new map from the creator of Lingor and Taviana, it is quite large and well-developed and is a fun alternative to Chernarus or Taviana.

All of the new maps are compatible with our map tool already.

The bliss optional packages (buildings, custom inventories, etc.) are currently disabled for the new maps until we do some testing.

rMod *should* work with the new maps but has not yet been tested.

Isla Duala is not yet compatible with DayZCommander, Josh said he'd be pushing the update that fixes the problem tonight or tomorrow (more likely tomorrow because he seems to be asleep).

We are still in discussion with the developer of DayZ Origins and hope to have an update regarding its status soon.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 2

Honestly, we are doing our best, I still haven't found a suitable FTP server for windows that can implement FTP the way we want to. I'm personally working on new maps right now - we get hundreds of requests every day for different new features and we implement the ones that are most requested. FTP isn't actually that high.

If you read my post, I was actually asking how long it takes to get the scripts.txt I emailed you to be added with my server.

But that answer went ignored, so guessing is your too busy to care. This is a completely different service from when I first got a server from you guys.

I really do hope your customer service improves and you get back to how you were, but seems to be a problem with DayZ server suppliers they get too big too quick and can't cope.

You have been a great supplier so far, but if you fall into being like Survival Servers and not giving a crap about current customers. If you can't give FTP access why can't you just give people access to the scripts.txt, that way we can update ourselves, without having to wait 18 hours with still no response.

FTP isn't actually that high.

What you mean? Competitors are offering it... but even forgiving about em, atm you cannot perform the basic operations like importing/exporting ban lists (notice: you can't do this with any remote tool, since RCON is bugged). Maybe you mean: we are implementing "easy" stuff instead of investing time into serious issues. There's ppl demanding about the FPS access by months already, i've give up about it since i've had enough to being ignored, my server is "abandoned" atm. It looks like the only the only "maintenance" that is performed nowaday by any dayz-hosting company is to buy new slots, put new servers online, new maps and collect more money from customers. Apart adding new maps (mostly it's bliss work) and expanding to new locations (to acquire more paying users) .. what else are you doing exactly?

PS: you mentioned you didn't found any suitable FTP daemon for windows (there's like thousand differents); you can also host dayz under linux if you wish ... so the problem is not existant.

No there will not be any better options for Singapore, datacenters with real DDoS mitigation are very hard to come by and there sure as hell aren't any in Asia or Australia.

That said, Black Lotus (our new Los Angeles provider) has a very extensive network in Asia and pings should be significantly lower than San Jose - try pinging 199.59.162.167

ok got 197m/s off that, a margin higher than San Jose but no where near as bad as the LA servers I pinged b4.

Thanx for reply and the Information.