ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

For the female characters, trying to change it directly:

SurvivorW2_DZ

or

BanditW1_DZ

The problem is that once dead you must do it again.

it seems that it does not work in 2017

I would like to know how to put these clothes

http://yourgameblog.com/images/2012/11/dayz-mod-aims-to-make-the-zombie-apocalypse-less-military-more-hobo_os-ae_5.jpg

http://yourgameblog.com/images/2012/11/dayz-mod-aims-to-make-the-zombie-apocalypse-less-military-more-hobo_os-ae_6.jpg

on my server appears to the Bandit, but not the item appears upside (glasses)

and the hero of the item also does not appear upside (glasses)

I hope to have been understood because my english sucks

New servers up in Washington DC and London now.

Hey guys was wondering how exactly to get rmod working on taviana.EU and also what's the best way to connect through steam commander or whatever as I activated it on my server earlier today installed and changed launch options as per the website and it kept saying rmod wasn't installed. Sorry for probably a stupid question

I run my own business, and if i ignore my customers for more than few hour (or even days) i'll face consequences that are more serious than someone "moaning" on a forum. I'll lose customers and money, they'll fuck me off immediately. But i'm a customer here: anyone have his own role and job.

When everyone is below any acceptable standard, it's pretty easy to be the "best"... but this doesn't make you "good".

24 hours is already outside of what i call "good".. anyway i can accept and understand it, 48 hours is not acceptable.. more than 48 hours is simply very very bad.. hence why i'm posting here.

Again: you cannot hide behind other (bad) hosters, you should run your business good like the others doesn't exists at all.

There've only been issues for the past little while, and Ersan has openly stated the reasons and the steps that they're taking to make things better. If we're a month down the road from here and nothing has changed, then I'd say that's cause for concern. Considering the fact that the service up until this rough patch has been nothing short of stellar, they deserve a bit of wiggle room.

New servers up in Washington DC and London now.

I'm having trouble with my server dayz2017 WDC

after a few minutes the server seems to freeze

we can not get into vehicles

and the other players also appear frozen

happened two days at the same time and not get an answer in the chat dayz.st

Honestly, some customers just aren't worth the hassle.

If I were them I would cancel your service.

What they do can't be easy, as they have to rely on many other people and services for their own to run smoothly.

Giving them grief over things non-stop isn't going to help them fix problems any faster.

This is the problem with making it so easy to aquire a server.

Some people have zero experience with things like this and when they don't know what they are doing, they expect everyone to rush to help them because they are a paying customer.. unfortunately, the customer isn't always right.. more often than not they are wrong, but they don't realize this so they assume the company is doing something wrong.

I've seen countless newbs come into the irc channel asking how to do this or that and you can just tell they haven't even bothered trying google.. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that stuff.. Ersan is a machine, I can say this from personal experience and in the 3 months plus that I have had a server through this host, I've repeatedly been impressed by the quality of service offered by Ersan and his team.

I'm having trouble with my server dayz2017 WDC

after a few minutes the server seems to freeze

we can not get into vehicles

and the other players also appear frozen

happened two days at the same time and not get an answer in the chat dayz.st

I've heard of this happening one other time on 2017, it may be a 2017 bug in which case we can't fix it. If the whole server locks up and people can't connect then it's probably got to do with the setpos log and when someone tries to use the 'rotate' function on a vehicle in 2017 - had to fix this for someone else awhile ago but nobody else has reported it since then.

I've heard of this happening one other time on 2017, it may be a 2017 bug in which case we can't fix it. If the whole server locks up and people can't connect then it's probably got to do with the setpos log and when someone tries to use the 'rotate' function on a vehicle in 2017 - had to fix this for someone else awhile ago but nobody else has reported it since then.

This happened to our brand new 2017 server last night with only a few people on testing. We found the amphibious gyrocopter (CSJ_GyroPboat) is bugged. It was spamming the setDamage log to death and causing the server to crash. I fixed it by using the map tool in the control panel (DayZ.ST) to remove the two amphib gyrocopters on the map (they appear as boat icons).

Restarted server and everything has been fine since. There are a couple of threads on the opendayz.net forums about a similar issue, but they were describing something after somebody had interacted with the gyro. In our case, no one had even found one yet.

On a related note, the 2017 server in question is our second. Both are hosted at DayZ.ST. Great host with almost 100% uptime in the month we've been with them. The only thing missing from this service is more access to server config files. Even an extension of the current form-based upload/replacement would be kickass. The server and mission pbo management works great and we've had tons of fun experimenting with the back end.

I believe our server is being DDoS'd, again. I guess our whitelist got them angry.

Server is: 184.173.146.62:2352

Out of curiosity how would I get the custom face restriction lifted/unlocked or whatever?

You need to Email Them at admin@dayz.st

This happened to our brand new 2017 server last night with only a few people on testing. We found the amphibious gyrocopter (CSJ_GyroPboat) is bugged. It was spamming the setDamage log to death and causing the server to crash. I fixed it by using the map tool in the control panel (DayZ.ST) to remove the two amphib gyrocopters on the map (they appear as boat icons).

Yep that's what I witnessed before, my recommendation for now is to just remove the amphibious gyrocopter (it doesnt float very well anyway) - alternatively you can e-mail us to stop logging setpos and setdamage.

Edited by ersan191

somento actually happens in 2017 where we were frozen,

I got to change the location server, the same problem happened.

we are again in dayzstandard and everything seems ok

Affirming my post

I made a complaint not only communicated in another channel until I have you guys.

about the characters can choose between male and female

have a position on this, it will be soon.

in 2017 I noticed that when we are with skin bandit hero or the glasses do not appear in character

Another fact is some clothing or skin that appear in some videos, how to put pictures in previous post

not appear on my server 2017.

I am very happy with my server, everyone has problems.

thank you.

somento actually happens in 2017 where we were frozen,

I got to change the location server, the same problem happened.

we are again in dayzstandard and everything seems ok

Affirming my post

I made a complaint not only communicated in another channel until I have you guys.

about the characters can choose between male and female

have a position on this, it will be soon.

in 2017 I noticed that when we are with skin bandit hero or the glasses do not appear in character

Another fact is some clothing or skin that appear in some videos, how to put pictures in previous post

not appear on my server 2017.

I am very happy with my server, everyone has problems.

thank you.

Read above, remove the amphibious gyrocopters from the map and there will be no more crashes.

Gender selection was removed from Bliss several versions ago and has not been re-added.

Edited by ersan191

Hey guys was wondering how exactly to get rmod working on taviana.EU and also what's the best way to connect through steam commander or whatever as I activated it on my server earlier today installed and changed launch options as per the website and it kept saying rmod wasn't installed. Sorry for probably a stupid question

Hey guys not sure if anyone saw this but was wondering does anyone have any insights.

Cheers

Extremely satisfied with my server purchase.

Couldn't be any happier (unless the map tool allowed me to edit vehicle inventories and building loot tables as well ;))

"Seriously Instant" Indeed!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Hop_Salot

Just signed up for Dayz.st

I have been using Vilayer as my host but without database access it is frustrating when hackers ruin everything.

A couple of things:

rMod... Any point if I dont plan to add new things? If I use it do I need to disable any anti-cheat software because of new items?

bans.txt ... I can't find how to access this. I want to add all my bans from my current Vilayer server ot this one.

attachto.log (and .txt) ... Cant find how to access these? attachto.log is where teleporting is logged & the .txt is nice to stop people teleporting things. Where can I find them?

Customisation... Length of time before tank traps disappear etc, how do I edit this?

Gotcha... Can I use it? Enable teleport detection etc?

There seems to be a lot that isn't explained. The live map seems nice along with server backups etc but more access to the server files & logs I think is a must.

Edited by xtrem3x

Any news on FTP access a/o a way to import/export the bans.txt and other settings files?

gotcha anti hacks has a feature to export / import the ban.txt file.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure you can actually edit all of the filter files through BattlEye, there's just no GUI frontend for it.

I read that somewhere, not sure if it's accurate I haven't had time to look.

Edited by ersan191

Hello,

I'm still waiting answer about my mail request. (your last answer is more 24hours).

account name : nicquehen.

Edit : Thanks for your answer

Edited by nicquehen

I've posted it many times already: it's broken.. to be exact is that gotcha that have totally corrupted all my banlist (it increased to like 10k bans because of multiple duplicates).

Btw ... i'm giving up.. too much time wasted, i see time spent on unnecessary stuff while some important things are left out. I can't force ppl to do what i want of course.. so my Namalsk server will be turned off the next month. Good luck everyone. :)

To those asking, new servers should be coming in pretty much everywhere (except San Jose, Salt Lake, and possibly London) on Monday afternoon (usually before 5PM CST)

London usually takes an extra day so it will be up Tuesday.

We are moving all of our San Jose servers to Los Angeles (to Black Lotus, a company well-known for DDoS protection) soon - before the 19th of February. Any servers at high risk for DDoS will be asked to move there when the location is online.

We will be posting IP changes soon so servers in San Jose can start notifying their players.

After having purchased a Server, I can freely say the Server's provided are fairly well made - For the time I've had it (Coming up on just under the first month now) the only time's the Server's have been down were due to random DDoS Attack's (Near impossible to stop for any host), yet still it was up reasonably quick.

| If anyone whom work's with the Server-sided stuff (..ersan191?) is looking for possible additions, I would say the following would be great advancements; Australian and/or New Zealand Server's, BattlEye: rCon built directly to the Server upon creation with the possibility to have a small rCon window on the Control Panel (If possible, I may be talking nonsense here), Custom Loadout's which stay with the Character UID each life rather then constantly changing from the Control-Map, and Dedicated Machine's (..I would assume this would work better with Standalone released rather then the current DayZMod) - With an extra cost, naturally.

Other then the aforementioned gripes, I'm very well impressed. I'll continue with DayZ.st; From the Server Host's I've run on, it seem's to be the best & cheapest Managed Server host.

Edited by Zionist Wabbit