ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Our Namalsk server is still automatically restarting. When you join it also says "script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\set_obj_dmg.sqf not found"

Still not working for me on Chernarus.

IP 173.192.200.76:2532

Yup, same here. Just keeps restarting.

Appears to be problem cannot connect to my server had it for ages now but now it does not work.

Still stuck on loading. 198.105.218.156:2352 running Panthera

Our Namalsk server is still automatically restarting. When you join it also says "script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\set_obj_dmg.sqf not found"

This. I tried to disable kill message, but it doesn't seem to change anything...

Nope... I have Cernarus, and am still stuck on loading :(

Did you test connect to any of the servers before saying they should all be running now?

Is it just on some of the servers?

Ersan, I hope you guys have plenty of coffee - sounds pretty stressful for you at the moment :P

Good luck sorting it all!

Still stuck on loading. 198.105.218.156:2352 running Panthera

Okay we think we got the update in correctly and all servers should be running now.

All DayZ servers should be running 1.7.4.4 (changelog is here: http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/ - ignore the 1.7.4.3, the only change is street lights which were removed in 1.7.4.4)

The problem was that Namalsk no longer supports the Care Packages and Wrecks mods, so all Namalsk servers now have Care Packages and Wrecks disabled.

Edited by Petunia-Server

They acknowledge on their twitter feed that there is an issue with the server crashing on startup.

• Like 1

More problems... Servers are crashing after the first player joins for some reason, we are trying to figure it out.

More problems... Servers are crashing after the first player joins for some reason, we are trying to figure it out.

You don't say.

I really hope this problem can be fixed as soon as possible. Is it affecting other server hosting company's or just your own?

I really hope this problem can be fixed as soon as possible. Is it affecting other server hosting company's or just your own?

I've finished to play on other 1.7.4.4 servers.. so i guess it's a dayz.st problem.

You don't say.

no need to be a smart ass ersan will get it fixed just sit back and have a beer or what ever it is you drink

Edited by MTUCKER0
  • Like 2

no need to be a smart ass ersan will get it fixed just sit back and have a beer or what ever it is you drink

Agree with that statement MTUCKER0, Ersan gives a great service... altho as it's been 2hrs since going offline, maybe it would be best to roll-back the update on all but a couple of test servers - at least until the issues are fixed?

Dunno, just a thought, but maybe with the bliss hive update as well, that would be more complicated than it sounds?

Edited by Petunia-Server
  • Like 1

Hoping this gets fixed soon. I have a lot of players asking when can they play again. We have full faith in you guys at DayZ.ST!

You don't say.

If this had been that other hosting company, it would have taken half a day for them to acknowledge an issue, let alone get around to working out a solution. There probably would have also been some belittling remark about a minority of users being affected too. Cut DayZ.st some slack.

I have 100% confidence in you guys. Thanks for keeping us informed, and keep up the good work.

Edited by GreatBigJerk

Okay we fixed the problems with the update and every server should be online now.

I think one or two Namalsk servers are not starting properly - if you are one of these two we recommend disabling Kill Messages and trying to start the server again. There may also be problems with custom buildings on Namalsk.

We also have not tested rMod with 1.7.4.4 - working on that now.

EDIT: rMod seems to work fine with 1.7.4.4

We are terribly terribly sorry for the botched update and ~6 hours of downtime - I personally tested the update on my home server before installing it on all the servers and it worked fine, but that was because I do not have any official InstanceID's here, once support for official servers was added it would break the private servers. I will do more thorough testing with official servers in the future.

Technical mumbo jumbo:

The problem was that the official hive has a new Database.dll which was suddenly incompatible with the private hive (when somebody joined the server would just crash with a backtrace to the memory allocator, which was incredibly unhelpful, every update before this one the Database.dll worked on any server). Our server hosting is unique in that we use one ArmA2/DayZ install for all of the servers on the machine, many places who use TCAdmin will have 20 different ArmA2 installs for each server. We had to come up with a creative way to load the proper Database.dll depending on which type of server it was (official or private) before we could successfully start the servers again.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 3

Thank you Ersan!

Any word on these new vehicles that were released in the update or were they just all rumors?

Thank you Ersan!

Any word on these new vehicles that were released in the update or were they just all rumors?

The vehicles were unbanned, I don't know if they're going to add the spawns to the official hive or not, but you can add them using the map tool with the 'custom' option without rMod. We haven't added them to the default spawns and neither has bliss, so they need to be manually added if you want them.

The classes should be as follows: Mi17_DZ, AN2_DZ, AH6X_DZ

Haven't tested any of them, don't know if they actually work just know what the DayZ changelog says.

There is apparently some problem with the new DayZ where players wearing different clothing or switching clothing will get kicked by BattlEye on login - they haven't released new script detection yet so I'm not sure how to fix this - will continue investigating.

Also most servers will say they are missing an addon: rmod - just click continue and they will connect anyway, the error should go away the next time your server restarts.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 2