ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Can you tell me, please how to spawn these? The option in maptool says "Add building (coming soon)" and is greyed out, so how do you guys do it?

By using the deployable and instance deployable tables and also now the buildings and buildings instance tables.

Edited by Bassline
  • Like 1

I think that's been happening for awhile you just haven't seen it - it's a DayZ 1.7.3 bug.

From what i can see we cant damage vehicles at all unless you crash. Grenades, explosives etc seem to do nothing...

Again. this is a problem with DayZ patch 1.7.3, nothing the host can do http://dayzmod.com/f...d-tents-in-173/

If it is 1.7.3 that is removing all tents on restart why does backup dont bring them back? This never happened before and 1.7.3 has been out for a while.

I would say that ppl are pretty mad cos loosing everything.

Edited by sukkaed

Why all instance_deployables just disappeared on last restart and not coming back with restore backup?

Basicly all tents are gone? :o

I had all mine disappear. Thankfully I had been Exporting my Instance_Deployables table. Importing it again and restarting the server brought them back. Not sure if that will continue to work forever, but I would suggest doing that daily or however often you think is necessary.

By using the deployable and instance deployable tables and also now the buildings and buildings instance tables.

Could you possibly do a quick explanation/guide on how to do this? I'm not experienced with any sort of scripting etc. so I can't seem to figure out how to do it on my own :(

If it is 1.7.3 that is removing all tents on restart why does backup dont bring them back? This never happened before and 1.7.3 has been out for a while.

I would say that ppl are pretty mad cos loosing everything.

I cant explain why it does not bring therm back when you roll back, the only thing i could think of is a bug between bliss and 1.7.3 that causes some kind of incompatibility. Thought there are many topics getting created on this same mater with public hives to, so at present everyone is waiting for a fix

Can you tell me, please how to spawn these? The option in maptool says "Add building (coming soon)" and is greyed out, so how do you guys do it?

You need to do it in the database for now.

First go into the buildings column then click insert on the top of the page. Pick a random number for id then put in the class name of the building you want to add.

Second go to instance_buildings and create another random id, then match the building id to the building you want to add at this point. Select your instance ID from the drop down.

World space well this can be tricky but what I do is I have my character where I want the building to be and copy the world space data from my characters database entry in the survivors list

Mark the time in the created spot(not sure if this matters or not but I do it anyway) hit go long as you don't get any errors your building should be at the location you specified at next server restart.

• Like 1

You need to do it in the database for now.

First go into the buildings column then click insert on the top of the page. Pick a random number for id then put in the class name of the building you want to add.

Second go to instance_buildings and create another random id, then match the building id to the building you want to add at this point. Select your instance ID from the drop down.

World space well this can be tricky but what I do is I have my character where I want the building to be and copy the world space data from my characters database entry in the survivors list

Mark the time in the created spot(not sure if this matters or not but I do it anyway) hit go long as you don't get any errors your building should be at the location you specified at next server restart.

Have you added any custom buidling to Chernasus? Have you added anything in the form of a base or trading post?

I am looking into building a trading post but every guide tells you how to do it using the 3D editor and then importing into the mission file, but we don't have access to the mission file.

Have you added any custom buidling to Chernasus? Have you added anything in the form of a base or trading post?

I am looking into building a trading post but every guide tells you how to do it using the 3D editor and then importing into the mission file, but we don't have access to the mission file.

I've added buildings to chernaus yes. Use this site http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/index.php to get class names. Its time consuming to build bases but it can be done, on my other server before I moved to DayZ.ST my group had devils castle completely fortified with the walls from the armatech site, added a working fuel tank and a few other things.

I've added buildings to chernaus yes. Use this site http://www.armatechs...5165f/index.php to get class names. Its time consuming to build bases but it can be done, on my other server before I moved to DayZ.ST my group had devils castle completely fortified with the walls from the armatech site, added a working fuel tank and a few other things.

Have you added a base or trading post to the map now?

Have you added a base or trading post to the map now?

Not yet but I plan to just need to find time when people aren't online lol gotta restart the server for each building to make sure its in the proper place and players wouldn't enjoy the server restarting every 10 minutes so I haven't had a chance to do it yet.

Hi Ersan, I am getting an error message when I try to log in to my control panel on dayz.st.

I PM'd you the exact error message, as I don't like posting error messages with code/filenames in public.

Cheers :)

I think that's been happening for awhile you just haven't seen it - it's a DayZ 1.7.3 bug.

Hi Ersan, I am getting an error message when I try to log in to my control panel on dayz.st.

I PM'd you the exact error message, as I don't like posting error messages with code/filenames in public.

Cheers :)

Yeah we did database maintainence for about 5 minutes earlier - I didn't figure the downtime would be long enough that it would matter so I didn't post about it. Everything should be fine now.

Yeah we did database maintainence for about 5 minutes earlier - I didn't figure the downtime would be long enough that it would matter so I didn't post about it. Everything should be fine now.

Cool :) All is working now - No problems.

Is there any estimated arrival time for the building spawning? :D - I know your crazy-busy, so no stress, just really looking forward to it :D

Thanks!

Is there any estimated arrival time for the building spawning? :D - I know your crazy-busy, so no stress, just really looking forward to it :D

Thanks!

Next week sometime, we're making the map animated so it draws trails behind moving players and vehicles and that's like 80% done, then we have to do rotation so you can change the direction buildings/vehicles are facing (if they all faced north it would be kind of lame) and then we can finally add the building spawns.

• Like 1

What is the timeframe at the moment on recieving a private hive server?

oh nvm you're all sold out :(

Edited by ProphetAlias

Thanks!

If you look a few post above I posted a short how to on how to add buildings using the database. I honestly figured it out just poking around in the database.

What is the timeframe at the moment on recieving a private hive server?

oh nvm you're all sold out :(

Yeah, theres 1 slot still left in Amsterdam and that's it - we're ordering our first Seattle server tomorrow and maybe another one in Dallas or Washington DC, haven't decided which.

Morning ersan, any news about the "2500" ping on NL.. or the reason of what is causing it? I believe it's a matter of firewall (or disabled ICMP packets), since the ping in thre lobby works, it's just the serverlist that doesn't.

On our Salt Lake City, Utah server we have been getting huge lag spikes that last 5-10 minutes at a time where the server sits at 10000 ping then jumps down to about 1500 then back up. Happened when we had 42 people, and is happening now when we have 18 people on.

Edited by Traeyu

Next week sometime, we're making the map animated so it draws trails behind moving players and vehicles and that's like 80% done, then we have to do rotation so you can change the direction buildings/vehicles are facing (if they all faced north it would be kind of lame) and then we can finally add the building spawns.

I can't wait for this I might buy a 2nd Server :D

Morning ersan, any news about the "2500" ping on NL.. or the reason of what is causing it? I believe it's a matter of firewall (or disabled ICMP packets), since the ping in thre lobby works, it's just the serverlist that doesn't.

Traditional firewalls are disabled on both of the amsterdam servers, not sure what would be causing this, none of the other servers have the problem and they are all configured exactly the same (and I haven't had time to check ingame, I'll take a look later)

On our Salt Lake City, Utah server we have been getting huge lag spikes that last 5-10 minutes at a time where the server sits at 10000 ping then jumps down to about 1500 then back up. Happened when we had 42 people, and is happening now when we have 18 people on.

With 42 players this is almost guaranteed to happen due to DayZ 1.7.3 bugs, 18 it is less likely. Feel free to send us an e-mail with your username so we can monitor the server.

This sounds awesome, but I hope you can fix the accuracy of map too becouse its so way off now that placing buildings would be kind of useless without fixing that.