ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

It's not, the creator no longer supports it. So there wont be any future updates anytime soon

So, rMod is no longer supported / working on this host? I ask as I am planning to change from Survival Servers as their service is rubbish and I would like rMod as I did on SS's.

Pardon me if you didn't intend to sound as if the host wasn't supporting it, just being curious before I proceed to order.

Edited by ArcticGameStudios

From what i can understand rMod still works on Cherno, lingor became incompatible with its last update, but that may be wrong.

The developer has not made any support or updates for the new maps and hasnt updated rMod for a few months.

DayZ.st still offers rMod support though for compatible maps

• Like 2

From what i can understand rMod still works on Cherno, lingor became incompatible with its last update, but that may be wrong.

The developer has not made any support or updates for the new maps and hasnt updated rMod for a few months.

DayZ.st still offers rMod support though for compatible maps

Excellent, thank you for the help regarding my query.

Ordered my server and can't wait.

Thank you,

Louis

• Like 1

New feature: rMod support

rMod requires a client side mod to be installed and lets you use almost any vehicle or weapon from arma2 in DayZ

You can download rMod from this thread here: http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

It lets you do crazy things like this:

GwBmq.jpg

rMod only works on Chernarus and Lingor private hives - the new Panthera map is not yet supported.

Hi!

I have a question:

How do I make this appear?:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/88632-dayzst-30mo-for-50-slot-useu-servers-173-instant-setup-custom-panel-time-changing-privatecommunity-hives-extra-maps-rmod/page__st__80#entry925396

I understood that it was Rmod activated, the map is Chernarus for compatibility, I saw that by right clicking on the map you could add vehicles, I find the name (LHD?) But I have not seen.

Having seen the option "Custom" I search the google "classname", but it consists of several parts.. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73241-ArmA-II-amp-OA-Classnames-No-questions-no-discussion-here!&p=1300727&viewfull=1#post1300727

And, I do not know how to add.

Could you tell me what to do? Thx in advance. :)

The aircraft carrier class name is GLT_LHD

Wow! Quick response! Thank you very much. :)

and thank you for your work. ;)

• Like 1

ersan191

when are you going to enable rMod for Namalsk our test server has been running it for a week with out a problem

We are mostly sold out again, some servers still available in Amsterdam and Salt Lake and one slot in WDC but I'm sure they will be gone by tonight. We're going to expand into Seattle on Monday and probably get another server or two at other locations (haven't decided where yet).

ersan191

when are you going to enable rMod for Namalsk our test server has been running it for a week with out a problem

Probably by tomorrow, I have to write a patch file for it and have been putting it off.

Edited by ersan191

Hi Ersan,

I have asked this question elsewhere but didn't get an answer, so I wondered if you would know?

Just wondering, does rMod actually cause extra buildings and vehicles / weapons to spawn...

OR does it just allow you to add them yourself in your database, without the worries of stuff being banned by Dayz???

I am wondering as I want the ability to add extra buildings, vehicles & weapons, but don't want them to spawn automatically, I want to choose what bits I want to add in...

- Oh, and the previous issue with custom loads etc seemed to fix itself, by they way! :)

Thanks again for all your amazing support, dayz.st really is an excellent dayz host :)

We are mostly sold out again, some servers still available in Amsterdam and Salt Lake and one slot in WDC but I'm sure they will be gone by tonight. We're going to expand into Seattle on Monday and probably get another server or two at other locations (haven't decided where yet).

Probably by tomorrow, I have to write a patch file for it and have been putting it off.

I noticed the .1 versions of all the maps this morning, we JUST updated them 2 days ago... I would really like to see what changes were made since they were working fine...

This is especially dumb because dayz 1.7.4 (or at least 1.7.3.1) should be out sometime this week.

In any case I'm going to look into updating later tonight.

Updated all of the maps with the hotfix from Vilayer:

Lingor 1.1.1

Fallujah 1.3.1

Panthera 1.6.1

Takistan 1.5.1

Zargabad 1.3.1

Also updated Celle to 1.7.3 (so it is now compatible with Play WithSIX) - client files are also available here http://dayz.st/files/DayZCelle-1.7.3.zip

Edited by ersan191

Question does anyone by chance know the class name for the barracks at the NWAF would like to be able to add maybe one or two of those at the NEAF on our chern. server

I don't know what this update did, but after destroying a vehicle, it magically repairs itself before your very eyes! haha

I don't know what this update did, but after destroying a vehicle, it magically repairs itself before your very eyes! haha

I think that's been happening for awhile you just haven't seen it - it's a DayZ 1.7.3 bug.

Anyone knows how to "fix" the 2500 ping in the lobby on the NL servers? :( ...im having low users because of it (they believes it's lagging to hell.. while in fact it's working perfectly).

Anyone knows how to "fix" the 2500 ping in the lobby on the NL servers? :( ...im having low users because of it (they believes it's lagging to hell.. while in fact it's working perfectly).

Never heard of a problem like this - can you take a screenshot?

Question does anyone by chance know the class name for the barracks at the NWAF would like to be able to add maybe one or two of those at the NEAF on our chern. server

Land_Mil_Barracks_i

;)

• Like 2

Same here on NL server, it allways shows 2500 ping.

Question about adding buildings. They just dont show for me and I think im doing everything right except what ever should be inserted to instance_id?

I`ve have tried 531 that allready is there and allso trying to add new ones to instance with blank inventory and bacpack but nothing appears?

Allso I hear every day that players are getting instantly killed when loggin in. Allso spawning without any gear. Problems with hive?

Edited by sukkaed

Land_Mil_Barracks_i

;)

Can you tell me, please how to spawn these? The option in maptool says "Add building (coming soon)" and is greyed out, so how do you guys do it?

Edited by Jara Cimrman

Same here on NL server, it allways shows 2500 ping.

Question about adding buildings. They just dont show for me and I think im doing everything right except what ever should be inserted to instance_id?

I`ve have tried 531 that allready is there and allso trying to add new ones to instance with blank inventory and bacpack but nothing appears?

Allso I hear every day that players are getting instantly killed when loggin in. Allso spawning without any gear. Problems with hive?

A lot of the issues are with 1.7.3 and not Dayz.st hives

Why all instance_deployables just disappeared on last restart and not coming back with restore backup?

Basicly all tents are gone? :o